District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

The next few weeks will be one for the books, gather em all up and lay em on us excuse after excuse

GS 42

arp 12 

Final prediction 

You have your right to an opinion...But get ready....Arp is coming out in full playoff mode.

• Stinks 1

It will be a 3 way Tie. It will come down to a coin flip between Arp, GS and Winona. GS isn't beating Harmony, If Arp wins they have wins over GS and Troup who have wins over Winona. District Rules are a coin flip in event of a 3 way tie. So Arp GS and Winona could all 3 end up in different positions. 3rd and 4th are wide open as of right now.

Just now, theprodigy said:

Currently y’all are -13 and Jett’s Winona is -1 and all day grand saline is plus 14 so if arp wins and Winona wins guess what Jett’s wildcats are in. 

Sorry brother but points only apply to 1st place. Its a coin flip between the 3.

3 hours ago, gs0112 said:

Grand saline has gureenteed spot in playoffs after winona loss to troup. Confirmed 

No sorry your wrong,

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

Grand Saline 4-3

Coin flip to see who's out. Very possible GS could be 7-3 and not make the playoffs. Only teams in the district locked in Are Troup and Harmony....3rd and 4th are wide open right now.....As long as Arp beats Troup. Every thing else is pretty predictable.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:04 PM, Stoney said:

@Tiger1995 Will Arp finish last place? I can’t look at the teams they’ve played versus the rest of the district and say 100% that Arp will finish last. I can’t do it. Averaging 2 points a game and giving up 49 a game on defense looks awful. But who could play West Rusk, Hughes Springs and Jefferson and not put up those kinds of numbers? That’s top East Texas, let alone top Texas talent. We put Arp on a more level playing field within district and it’s quite possible that Arp is a playoff team. I don’t wanna trash other schools. I’m not trying to do that. However, there’s a possibility of 3 wins on the board for Arp. Will 3 wins earn 4th place? Maybe. Will 4 wins earn 4th place? I think so. Just take care of business and pull a upset one week. It should take care of itself.

well thought out

2 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

No sorry your wrong,

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

Grand Saline 4-3

Coin flip to see who's out. Very possible GS could be 7-3 and not make the playoffs. Only teams in the district locked in Are Troup and Harmony....3rd and 4th are wide open right now.....As long as Arp beats Troup. Every thing else is pretty predictable.

Beat troup first, then we will worry about all 5hat

2 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

No sorry your wrong,

Arp 4-3

Winona 4-3

Grand Saline 4-3

This will make thiis week a big week for three teams. One of three will stay home and one team will get the 3rd spot. Because the district that you play in the playoffs is weak except for Cooper. Yes I know the competition has been weak in the district but Cooper could be a solid team. New coach is from Gunter and knows what it takes to get his team ready to play in playoffs. Finishing third makes a win easier. Good luck to all three teams. You got to bring your best.