District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

3 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

This will make thiis week a big week for three teams. One of three will stay home and one team will get the 3rd spot. Because the district that you play in the playoffs is weak except for Cooper. Yes I know the competition has been weak in the district but Cooper could be a solid team. New coach is from Gunter and knows what it takes to get his team ready to play in playoffs. Finishing third makes a win easier. Good luck to all three teams. You got to bring your best.

At this point I think the region will be tough on everyone but Harmony and Newton. Watch out for Waskom.

38 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

So who will the bulldogs be playing in round 1 or is that yet to be decided?

Most likely us in forney...  at least that's what I got this Saturday from our AD.. said coaches have already agreed on location, so we shall see 

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Most likely us in forney...  at least that's what I got this Saturday from our AD.. said coaches have already agreed on location, so we shall see 

Forney that almost as dumb as going Burleson last year for Cooper. Your telling me that they couldn't find a closer central location?

2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Forney that almost as dumb as going Burleson last year for Cooper. Your telling me that they couldn't find a closer central location?

That's what our AD told me Saturday at the lil league games... he may have told me wrong we will see next Friday 

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

About the same for both schools...I'm ready, looking forward to meeting a few of you guys

I'm excited to see if we can finally win a playoff game for the first time since 2013. As for the location there is bunch of closer central locations but it is what it is.

7 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

I'm excited to see if we can finally win a playoff game for the first time since 2013. As for the location there is bunch of closer central locations but it is what it is.

Yeah I agree on the location, dont hold me to the fire on it he may have told me wrong but that's what I got from him so we will see Friday night how this plays out

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

I gotcha so what are all he scenarios that can play out with this 4th seed?

If we loose to quitman (which I highly doubt) and arp beats troup (which I also highly doubt) then there will be a 3 way tie because GS is loosing to harmony so we will all be 4-3 in district... but we ain't loosing to quitman and arp ain't beating troup so it's almost written in stone I just ran out of ink and had to go get another pen kind of deal if you know what I mean... we will be facing yall 99% positive 

1.harmony

2.troup 

3.GS

4.winona

See yall in a few weeks

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

If we loose to quitman (which I highly doubt) and arp beats troup (which I also highly doubt) then there will be a 3 way tie because GS is loosing to harmony so we will all be 4-3 in district... but we ain't loosing to quitman and arp ain't beating troup so it's almost written in stone I just ran out of ink and had to go get another pen kind of deal if you know what I mean... we will be facing yall 99% positive 

1.harmony

2.troup 

3.GS

4.winona

See yall in a few weeks

Just for fun what happens if Arp does beat Troup does that move you guys to 3rd and Arp to 4th and GS stays home?

2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

I hate to break it to you and get the trash talk started early but yall ain't beating us... D10 goes for the clean sweep on D9

.animated_1541452939001_93483595672856.gif

Know what I mean

2 minutes ago, darktower said:

If winona loses to quitman and arp beats troup then Winona is out.  Arp would be 3rd and GS 4th in that scenario. If Troup wins or Winona wins Arp is out. No chance for Winona to get 3rd spot

Appreciate you clearing that up....

17 hours ago, JETT said:

I hate to break it to you and get the trash talk started early but yall ain't beating us... D10 goes for the clean sweep on D9

.animated_1541452939001_93483595672856.gif

Know what I mean

Well I'll wait to start the trash talking, sure would be a shame to waste it if you guys are sitting at home next week 😂