District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

Lion70 will continue to predict the Bulldogs “won’t win state next year!”, until they finally don’t. Then he’ll scream from the rooftops he was right and beat his chest with pride.

One day Lion will be correct, and it very well may be this coming season the Dawgs don’t win state. However, I do believe the Bulldogs have a good shot to win their third title in a row next season. 

Surratt, returning QB, talented RB, OL, Surratt, Surratt, Surratt

Must replace all those WRs and LBs. Those are the biggest question marks. Also lost Colbert as a DB not just WR.

Us Dawg fans shouldn’t act like there aren’t holes to fill, because there are plenty. At the same time, we’ve plugged holes in the past and faired just fine..

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

For the record, I think there is no way in the world Ingram’s younger brother will be as good this coming year as he was last year, no way.

I am also worried it won’t be as easy for Capps this coming season as it was last year. Those experienced and very good receivers he had made things simpler, guarantee. He’ll have to develop timing and understanding with three or four new receivers over the summer and through 7-on-7. It can be done, but losing those receivers will be a bigger deal than most may think.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:57 PM, DAWG91 said:

Im fine with your lions being in 1st place during the offseason but when the REAL season rolls around it's gonna be more of the same;  Big Red foaming at the mouth Carthage Bulldogs!  I can already hear em growlin!  Woof woof woof #7 here we come!

DAWG91, you gotta get it right; it’s:

hear ‘em a-growlin’

54 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Just saying repeat ain't happening not sure why most can't comprehend that.

You should take notice you're, at this point in time, the only person making this prediction.  Are the Dawgs a lock for another title?  Of course not, but given recent history, a wise man wouldnt bet against it.  Surely thats not too hard to comprehend?

Lion 70 if you look back at thread started sept 29 2017 by Hlion , 4-0 Carthage @ 5-0 Henderson ,somewhere around page 10 you stated Carthage wasn't going to win state so stop with the nonsense that you only said it 1 season a couple years ago ! I think that's the word you used !!! You say it ever year so stop denying it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SlingIt said:

Lion 70 if you look back at thread started sept 29 2017 by Hlion , 4-0 Carthage @ 5-0 Henderson ,somewhere around page 10 you stated Carthage wasn't going to win state so stop with the nonsense that you only said it 1 season a couple years ago ! I think that's the word you used !!! You say it ever year so stop denying it. 

Lion70>Hlion

Didn't know if you knew that.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Really don’t understand where Henderson gets so much love from the poll aspect.  They lost a lot and not sure who the QB is going to be because if it’s Medford then you loose your top receiver??????

I think it is in the coaching....  if you followed Henderson last season they started very slowly.  But they improved every game.  Phil Castles is a great coach and has great assistant coaches as well it appears.  Can't say what those pollsters put their votes into but to me from an outsider it looks like excellent coaching.  They seem to get everything out of their kids.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:04 AM, Hlion said:

Any news on Chapel Hill sounds like there ain't much optimism losing their QB. Palestine probably hoping and the other four or just prepared for the playoffs.

Qb position will be fine. A lot better arm than last years qb allowing them to spread the field. Upcoming qb can sling it. 

21 minutes ago, JugLine said:

Qb position will be fine. A lot better arm than last years qb allowing them to spread the field. Upcoming qb can sling it. 

I agree, the JV qb from this past year can throw the ball. He was very accurate in the game I saw vs Kilgore. Threw the ball all over our defense. Most likely the best qb I saw all last year on the JV level. As far as Henderson's qbs, I liked their freshman qb more than the one on the JV squad.

On 10/4/2017 at 2:04 PM, Hlion said:

Well Hendo and Kilgore are the most likely and y'all ain't winning state lol self proclaiming Champs in October is kinda idiotic

On 10/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, Hlion said:

Going to be hilarious watching the downfall

On 10/5/2017 at 10:15 AM, Hlion said:

Self proclaiming champions during District is idiotic. Not exactly the same thing nice try

On 10/2/2017 at 9:28 AM, Hlion said:

Well y'all ain't as unbeatable as you think. I personally don't think y'all repeat anyways.

Here is some of Ol’ Lion70 last year. Carthage def was not winning state. Guy is like a broken record. These were too easy to find, lol.

• LOL! 2