District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

16 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Assuming you are serious that will not be an easy game. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a loss. Pg lost some key players but still got a lot returning however, Hendo ain't too shabby either. I would feel better if the qb was established.

Henderson is going be better than people think just watch henderson has one of best coaches in the division An players that has alot of skill, put Carlisle Qb from jv to varsity An keep Medford as deep threat and get Alexander An Fields to share rb spot an you got Rose An company on defense, I promise you they will be really good, keep opponents guessing on run An pass schemes and be balanced that can be the difference 

11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

A whole lot easier to key on one player than it is to key on whoever in the modified T. 

It's not keying on one player if just saying if Henderson has fast or good safety's then keep them there and the ones in front watch the rb, I'm not good on plays but I do have a good sense of football , but if Pg a running team and not passing them we got a chance but if they or a passing or balance team yea It will be tuff

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ya i was really giving this guy the benefit of the doubt until he wrote "not gonna happen."  Seems ive heard that somewhere before. 😂

lol come on man I give you much respect An say I will root for y'all if we not playing eachother but a team can't win all every year 

1 minute ago, DawgNation2015 said:

PG gonna run until you prove you can stop it.  Then they might throw it a little.  However, 7 on 7 proved they have the personnel in a controlled environment.

That's true but they don't throw much and if you can stop the rb then what??

8 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

lol come on man I give you much respect An say I will root for y'all if we not playing eachother but a team can't win all every year 

We dont win it every year its just we're gonna wind up winning 3 in a row.  I predicted this 3peat after the 2016 title no sense in backing off now  But until then we can agree to disagree.  This we can all agree on, its time for some Tx high school football!

3 minutes ago, Hlion said:

They are there depends on whom the go to. One option is giving the best receiver at QB. I hope that doesn't happen cause he was such a beast last season at receiver.

Lol it will be fine.  Yall got athletes.  Week 9 should be epic

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

We dont win it every year its just we're gonna wind up winning 3 in a row.  I predicted this 3peat after the 2016 title no sense in backing off now  But until then we can agree to disagree.  This we can all agree on, its time for some Tx high school football!

Tell you what if y'all make it then I will root for y'all and all East Texas teams but when we play I'm going for my team win or lose 

11 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I definitely agree . I wish they would fall into a rebuild but Carthage definitely will be the team to beat but honestly I more concerned with Kilgore . I have a feeling everyone will be competitive and Chapel Hill may be the lone pup in the basement. Palestine probably will get an upset. Van, Henderson Carthage, and Kilgore are most likely your Playoff teams. 

Yea I forgot Van and Van got some move ins on defense that's pretty solid this year, I'm not sure but I think Henderson jv beat Carthage job but I think we both lost to Kilgore, I see why you looking at Kilgore 

9 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That's going be good one seems like this seasons everybody scedule seems tuff not no easy road, I wonder how's West Rusk schedules go, I have friends from West Rusk also 

I feel pretty Sure you know folks in RUSK......😜👌🤪

Hello all my DOD Bretheren... Back for another season- My 15th as a Palestine fan. Saddly I will be missing one game this year. 1st game I have missed since 2012. That game will be our game vs Fairfield on 9-21-18. I am lucky it is not a district game. Palestine should be improved, but, this is the DOD so we will see if we can get over that hump and get into the Playoffs. I think we can.

12 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yea I forgot Van and Van got some move ins on defense that's pretty solid this year, I'm not sure but I think Henderson jv beat Carthage job but I think we both lost to Kilgore, I see why you looking at Kilgore 

Stop looking at Kilgore..  Nothing to see here...   Keep walking..