1-3 Kilgore

Next week 

Henderson vs Rusk

Brownsboro @ Can

Palestine @ Crandall 

Chapel Hill @ Pleasant Grove

Pittsburgh @ Kilgore

Carthage plays themselves the Goat

Who did Van lose to? Did I miss something?? 

46 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

After seeing the PG GW score, I’m not sure there is a team left that will beat Carthage in the regular season. Never know with Henderson and Kilgore. But as of now I would say they will be underdogs against Carthage.

Without a good aerial game, Nobody on our remaining schedule has a prayer; The Carthage D is playing “lights out” now.

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Without a good aerial game, Nobody on our remaining schedule has a prayer; The Carthage D is playing “lights out” now.

I wouldn’t go that far. CHS could have a game where they’re really off and a quality opponent takes advantage.

You know they play the games for a reason, but I understand what you’re saying. Those Dawgs are on point and the defense will only continue to improve as more starters return from injury and get back into the swing of it.

Our running backs need to quit fumbling and we need to wear the away uniforms we wore last night more often.

I love the red pants, white jersey and red helmet combination.

18 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Van’s outcome with Gilmer & Pitt tell me they may not be quite as good as we thought they were.  I’d put Van, Henderson & Kilgore all bunched together right now fighting for 2-4.

I’m still hoping the Vandals prove themselves to be an awesome addition to the District.

1 minute ago, Hlion said:

Doing better than some so I think they proven that. Bad losses to bad teams or a game you look absolutely lost in ( Not Gilmer getting drugged by the Goat ) are more  telling where your team is. Henderson getting back few confident wins that they should win. The Lions will be fine. Kilgore getting it back together last night and Van is competitive. Palestine looks promising but outmatched in their games. Chapel Hill well usually has a pretty good basketball team . Carthage has to not get complacent. f Fortunately for them they have the best Coach . It honestly will take a bad game for Carthage not to finish 10-0.

A bad game on O, D and special teams.

2 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

If Carthage continues to get better week to week.  There is not a possible loss on the schedule until Jerry’s world against Argyle.   Region 3 is weak as well as 4.  

I would not count out LIberty Hill yet coming out of Region 4.  They are playing pretty good right now.  Put up........89 points Fri night.  I also say Midlothian Heritage will be competitive in Region 3.

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I would not count out LIberty Hill yet coming out of Region 4.  They are playing pretty good right now.  Put up........89 points Fri night.  I also say Midlothian Heritage will be competitive in Region 3.

Can’t be a a run only team and beat us.  Liberty hill runs the wing t.  And they are playing nobody in that region.  Won’t be close ask Kennedale!!!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Can’t be a a run only team and beat us.  Liberty hill runs the wing t.  And they are playing nobody in that region.  Won’t be close ask Kennedale!!!!!!

I hear what your saying and I get it, but you have to give them a little respect as they will most likely win Region 4 and would be our fifth round game should we make it.  Same with Heritage.  They could battle us for the Region 3 Championship.

18 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I hear what your saying and I get it, but you have to give them a little respect as they will most likely win Region 4 and would be our fifth round game should we make it.  Same with Heritage.  They could battle us for the Region 3 Championship.

I hear what you are saying but not happening!!!   

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

Probably PG Henderson van and Kilgore are the only ones stopping and they won't stop the Goat

I'll see how that Carthage vs PG game go An see if Carthage blows them out, if so us Henderson needs to practice hard An improve lot before we play Carthage, but if Carthage comes close with PG, we may could have a chance. It was a close game even with the turn overs with PG.much respect to Carthage but y'all still the goat, and will continue being the goat till someone knocks them off. I have respects and root for Carthage but..... when it's time to play, win or lose I'm a homer.