District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

23 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Can’t hardly believe we are into Tues evening and no thread for Carthage vs Palestine this week.  I guess everyone is resting up for the banter coming the next two weeks against Henderson and Kilgore.

Yes the year is happening fast, to fast, now has two more games after this one then the playoffs.

3 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Can’t hardly believe we are into Tues evening and no thread for Carthage vs Palestine this week.  I guess everyone is resting up for the banter coming the next two weeks against Henderson and Kilgore.

There probably would not be very many comments from Palestine's fans. Hlion would make it get to at least 4 pages, with all the knowledge that he brings to every thread on Smoaky. ;)

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Season can't end soon enough for us I have been paying attention to the freshman and jv squads already. I wish they would go ahead and move them to varsity so they can see the difference from playing on Thursday night's to Friday night's. 

Not until after Nov 8th.  We have a 9th grade district championship at stake. Dogs and Dawgs are both 7-0.

3 hours ago, Hlion said:

Going to tough task but fortunately for Palestine , Kilgore only plays one way and plays hot potato with the football. Palestine however showed a pulse against Van but was lackluster against Henderson.

Kilgore surprised on first score run by Kilgore they did hit us in the mouth on one play but that's was it, Henderson has a strong defense against the run, don't know how Pales. Run defense are, but if they has a tough run defense they can beat Kilgore, if they don't then Kilgore will win. Kilgore has some fast RBs.

Calpreps projects this week's games as follows:

Carthage 48, Palestine 7

Henderson 41, Chapel Hill 10

Van 31, Kilgore 12

Kilgore is struggling to string anything together. When the combined record of the two teams you beat is 3-12 expectations can be really low for the rest of the season. BTW, Calpreps has a Kilgore/Palestine game currently projected at 21-19 Kilgore.

11 hours ago, KildogDad said:

Calpreps projects this week's games as follows:

Carthage 48, Palestine 7

Henderson 41, Chapel Hill 10

Van 31, Kilgore 12

Kilgore is struggling to string anything together. When the combined record of the two teams you beat is 3-12 expectations can be really low for the rest of the season. BTW, Calpreps has a Kilgore/Palestine game currently projected at 21-19 Kilgore.

Calpreps has Carthage beating Palestine more then Henderson did, has Henderson beating Chapel Hill more then what Carthage did, and has Van beating Kilgore more then Henderson did.