District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hopefully, Surratt’s Dawgs will feel the need to play all four quarters of football next Friday night in Henderson in front of the hometown crowd...😋👌

Go go play all four quarters we don't mind, always tough in a rivalry games, life is a box of chocolates never know what you going to get!!!

3 hours ago, Hlion said:

Excuses man just give them props and move on.

You don’t comprehend do you, I did give them credit. They were better than I thought they were, better than their record shows. 

Next Friday is going to be fun to watch. 

Carthage fans knows how much Henderson has improved. 

To me, Gunner is always good in big games. I will say the Dawgs will have to treat this game just like a playoff game and need to be hitting on all cylinders. 

Dixon will be the best player on the field but he will have to play a good  game. 

The Dawgs will need to play a complete ball game in all three phases. Henderson has proven to me that they will be a force to be dealt with. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Show them who the Dawgs are!!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

I pray for n injuries and safe travels. 

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This team reminds me of the 2016 team; I didn’t think they could go all the way either, but they proved me...& others wrong.👌

I’m not sure my heart is ready for another playoff season like that one! 😳

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Major difference is we had Keaontay Ingram at RB that year and do not have a running back early that talented this year.

The 2018 Dawgs just lack consistency at times.  Sometimes they look and play like back to back champs on a 30 something game win streak.  Other times they look like a JV team.  I want to see them get more consistent and execute at a high level.  I think we will see it over the next two weeks.  More offensive wrinkles coming with different personnel.

My darn auto correct “corrected” nearly to early..

🙄

Yep, gotta be objective about it. Smith and Courtney are pretty good and #30 is going to be pretty good too, but we do not have an elite RB this year; just the way it is.

And that’s ok! The OL can assist those backs big time by plowing out huge running lanes for them. Courtney has been running well and goes north/south. He’s no Hunter Holland (doesn’t have the same size and brute strength HH did, but he’s tough and quick. 

Dawgs have everything they need in the pass game. If the defense continues to improve those Bulldogs will be in familiar territory come December.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:30 AM, cowboyandchrist said:

You don’t comprehend do you, I did give them credit. They were better than I thought they were, better than their record shows. 

Next Friday is going to be fun to watch. 

Carthage fans knows how much Henderson has improved. 

To me, Gunner is always good in big games. I will say the Dawgs will have to treat this game just like a playoff game and need to be hitting on all cylinders. 

Dixon will be the best player on the field but he will have to play a good  game. 

The Dawgs will need to play a complete ball game in all three phases. Henderson has proven to me that they will be a force to be dealt with. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Show them who the Dawgs are!!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

I pray for n injuries and safe travels. 

And that's your opinion without seeing anyone from Henderson play yet. smh

It wasn't long ago when you were saying Dixon would be the best RB in 4A. Another smh moment

But carry on with that uncontrollable arrogance you continue to display. smh

On 10/27/2018 at 9:42 AM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

My darn auto correct “corrected” nearly to early..

🙄

Yep, gotta be objective about it. Smith and Courtney are pretty good and #30 is going to be pretty good too, but we do not have an elite RB this year; just the way it is.

And that’s ok! The OL can assist those backs big time by plowing out huge running lanes for them. Courtney has been running well and goes north/south. He’s no Hunter Holland (doesn’t have the same size and brute strength HH did, but he’s tough and quick. 

Dawgs have everything they need in the pass game. If the defense continues to improve those Bulldogs will be in familiar territory come December.

In December without a good RB hmmmmm.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, DawgNation2015 said:

The 2018 Dawgs just lack consistency at times.  Sometimes they look and play like back to back champs on a 30 something game win streak.  Other times they look like a JV team.  I want to see them get more consistent and execute at a high level.  I think we will see it over the next two weeks.  More offensive wrinkles coming with different personnel.

Maybe years later you be where U want to be, can't have a top rusher every year.