District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

35 minutes ago, Hlion said:

1 through 4 probably goes either way. 

5 and 6 make wreck a season but finish the same. I would put van @ 3 or 4 depending on Carthage responds losing key pieces and Henderson responds @ QB

That’s probably fairly accurate at this point....

6 hours ago, Hlion said:

Well it will be quite an accomplishment getting back. Arygle got the same pedigree but Carthage is undefeated @ Jerry world and I believe the longest consecutive winning streak. I could be wrong on that .

Just talking straight football, Argyle ain’t got close to the same pedigree as Carthage. 

I think R2 is by far the deepest and toughest in 4a D1. But there is only 1 team I would worry about playing in Jerry World from that side, and it’s not Argyle. Years LV is disciplined they will play for a title from that side. Only reason they didn’t win another one last year is because of Carthage. 

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

Argyle has the same pedigree in football as Carthage LMBO! Frekin unreal!

Now in other sports it's not even close. Argyle wins in a landslide.

Yep. Other sports it’s not close. Argyle has an unbelievable athletic program. One of the top in the state in any class. Win the Lonestar Cup pretty much every year.

But they underperform if anything in football most years. Had a good run from 13’ - 15’, but only got 1 title. Top tier program, but not on the level with Carthage. LV much better recently. 

11 hours ago, Hlion said:

Well it will be quite an accomplishment getting back. Arygle got the same pedigree but Carthage is undefeated @ Jerry world and I believe the longest consecutive winning streak. I could be wrong on that .

Argyle doesn’t have close to the same pedigree as Carthage, no.

💪

8 hours ago, Hlion said:

Oh I was counting that one they should have won that the refs took from them. My mistake

Really should have 3 IMO. Remember the huge coaching blunder late in the 4th against I believe LV? LV had 4 turnovers in that game and still won. Parrish Cobb was hurt entering that game and was not much help to LV in that game.

La Vega continues to be the only team that concerns me year in and year out.  We had them boys down 21-zip in the 1st quarter of the state semifinal game last year and they fought back to make it a one score game in the end.   I realize some of our players didnt have their best game that night but ya gotta credit the pirates for a good part of that. 

29 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I never said we were Elite you obviously missed the point.

No i was hinting u werent qualified to judge until after yall won multiple titles.  Again i was joking.  You're as unqualified to opine om this topic as all the others so carry on!  Hehe