District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Funny but Henderson is going be actually good and Carthage got to rebuild since loss a lot last year so everything is going be interesting.

The Dawgs do have to replace  some studs at the skilled position, but should have one of the best O lines, D lines and QB in 4A.

There is some major talent coming up and will take time to adjust to the high school speed, but I see another very good Dawg team taking the field.

The first five games should have this Dawg team ready for district and we know what happens by the time the playoffs start.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!

Go Bless coaches, players, and fans       

33 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The Dawgs do have to replace  some studs at the skilled position, but should have one of the best O lines, D lines and QB in 4A.

There is some major talent coming up and will take time to adjust to the high school speed, but I see another very good Dawg team taking the field.

The first five games should have this Dawg team ready for district and we know what happens by the time the playoffs start.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!

Go Bless coaches, players, and fans       

Good luck and yes he's a good Qb not takeing nothing from but he still has a lot of work, last year Carthage had weapons An number one rb An a heck of a line An defense, but this years team don't have the offense line like last year it would be a test to see how the Qb not saying name but to be able to handle being pressured and rushed, that's the test.

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Good luck and yes he's a good Qb not takeing nothing from but he still has a lot of work, last year Carthage had weapons An number one rb An a heck of a line An defense, but this years team don't have the offense line like last year it would be a test to see how the Qb not saying name but to be able to handle being pressured and rushed, that's the test.

We return 3 OL from last year’s SC team.  We have a 6’5 285 JR who will fill one tackle spot and a 6’3 270 Soph who is battling for the other spot. The Dawg OL will be bigger this year than last.  While it is true we lost the #1 recruited RB to Texas, don’t sleep on Smith and Dixon.  Carthage will run the ball in 2018 with success.  Biggest question mark for the Dawg Off is at receiver but I do believe Surratt will move our talent around and put the playmakers in a position to make plays.  You might see some players who played D only in 2017 take snaps with the O as well in 2018.  We will struggle a little in the first 4-5 games but we will hit our stride by district.

13 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yet another new screen name by Lion..... How many more will we see, Lion?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yet another new screen name by Lion..... How many more will we see, Lion?

Yea I been trolling over the years and this Lion speaks on the true, if I see a dominant team I'm going give them congrats, if a team not gelling I'm going to say that teams is not gelling, but when it comes down to it I dnt look at rivalry if we both in playoffs I will represent East Texas. 

7 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Just please don't start saying Carthage is winning state . I don't wanna confuse my Carthage peeps

They won't be dominant as last years, they will be good but they would be beatable this time, got La Vega again if they advance this Carthage team will be fast but won't have the size of last years 

5 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Assuming you are serious that will not be an easy game. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a loss. Pg lost some key players but still got a lot returning however, Hendo ain't too shabby either. I would feel better if the qb was established.

Hope ya'll find one by week 9 or its gonna be a long night.

7 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Assuming you are serious that will not be an easy game. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a loss. Pg lost some key players but still got a lot returning however, Hendo ain't too shabby either. I would feel better if the qb was established.

We could pull it off if they lose key players, we have a good defense that can stop the run game of PG, I see it like this if PG don't have no passing game then we win it I'm close one, I'm looking at if we can shet down Ingram from you know what team?? Then we can sheet almost any running team down 

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

They won't be dominant as last years, they will be good but they would be beatable this time, got La Vega again if they advance this Carthage team will be fast but won't have the size of last years 

Won't have the size at linebacker --- correct...……………...Offensive line will be bigger in 2018 than 2017...……..Defensive line size will depend on who steps in and starts........Skill positions will be about the same size

• Like 1

Just now, cotton84 said:

Won't have the size at linebacker --- correct...……………...Offensive line will be bigger in 2018 than 2017...……..Defensive line size will depend on who steps in and starts........Skill positions will be about the same size

I know they will be good but I'm not going give them a chance every year to win it all, I'm not lol needs other teams to come forward 

5 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

We could pull it off if they lose key players, we have a good defense that can stop the run game of PG, I see it like this if PG don't have no passing game then we win it I'm close one, I'm looking at if we can shet down Ingram from you know what team?? Then we can sheet almost any running team down 

A whole lot easier to key on one player than it is to key on whoever in the modified T. 

7 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Giving much respect as I can but I'm not looking for y'all another State just saying that's not going happen 

You must've missed what happened in 2016.  If we got one then there's no reason, at this point, to think another isnt possible.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ok, Lion70, Hlion, or LionKing12172920, or LionofTheMonth.... we gotcha....😂

Ya i was really giving this guy the benefit of the doubt until he wrote "not gonna happen."  Seems ive heard that somewhere before. 😂