District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

6 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Come’on. Let’s back off the guy. I’m not singling you out for sure. Just happened to quote your post. It’s me too, along with a lot of other posters. Mental health is a serious issue. This is obviously a problem. It’s just not normal. I hope he can get it straight. 

Its all good.  I agree.  U may have missed the other day when i told him i removed a poop sign.  Havent done any since.  Dude has a new kid i know that stress.  Apart from the political forum most of the stuff i post on here is for kicks.  I got nothing against the guy.  Hes a hendo fan and im a dawg fan.  Biggest rivalry historically for me.  I wish him no ill will and i may even miss him a bit next season while hes serving out his self-imposed exile. 😁

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

New season so I don't expect you to be a lucky dog like the 2016 season and be underfeated like last year, you will take losses, Gilmer, Liberty Eylau and even PG and Marshall, you got them one after another so it's going be a loss or losses around there.

Im not gonna argue with that.

6 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

This is insanity.

The first Quarter is where La Vega shot there self in foot and how you got 21 points An loose fumbles but thru 2nd 3rd and 4th you didn't score dominant as the first Quarter that shows which one shot there self in foot An mistakes 

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

The first Quarter is where La Vega shot there self in foot and how you got 21 points An loose fumbles but thru 2nd 3rd and 4th you didn't score dominant as the first Quarter that shows which one shot there self in foot An mistakes 

In the first qtr the dawgs created those turnovers.  They werent gifts.

18 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Lion I still don’t understand the point buddy. So you are saying LV should’ve won that game? 

21 points in the 1st quarter. 7 were on the opening drive. That was a beautiful drive. So it had nothing to do with LV “shooting themselves in the foot”. The 2nd TD was a jumped route where a 2 time all state DB baited the QB to throw a pass while playing zone coverage from the slot CB position. It was a play that was made from an experienced DB who had probably 20 interceptions over his career. The 3rd TD was off of a fumbled KO return. So if you want to count that as “shot in the foot”, no problem. You obviously don’t know what you are taking about. 

LV scored 20 points off Carthage turnovers. Carthage scored 14 points off LV turnovers. If anybody shot themselves in the foot, it was Carthage. 

It was 31-14 halfway thru the 3rd. 38-20 1 minute into the 4th. And it was 46-32 with 3:33 left in the game. 

2 of LV TD in the 2nd half came on 4th down prayers. Hey, LV made the plays. Carthage DB did not. Those are plays Carthage DB made all year, but they didn’t that night. Hats off to LV. Dang good team and program. Nothing but respect. We are not done playing. I could see another rematch at Jerry World this year.

29 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Lion I still don’t understand the point buddy. So you are saying LV should’ve won that game? 

21 points in the 1st quarter. 7 were on the opening drive. That was a beautiful drive. So it had nothing to do with LV “shooting themselves in the foot”. The 2nd TD was a jumped route where a 2 time all state DB baited the QB to throw a pass while playing zone coverage from the slot CB position. It was a play that was made from an experienced DB who had probably 20 interceptions over his career. The 3rd TD was off of a fumbled KO return. So if you want to count that as “shot in the foot”, no problem. You obviously don’t know what you are taking about. 

LV scored 20 points off Carthage turnovers. Carthage scored 14 points off LV turnovers. If anybody shot themselves in the foot, it was Carthage. 

It was 31-14 halfway thru the 3rd. 38-20 1 minute into the 4th. And it was 46-32 with 3:33 left in the game. 

2 of LV TD in the 2nd half came on 4th down prayers. Hey, LV made the plays. Carthage DB did not. Those are plays Carthage DB made all year, but they didn’t that night. Hats off to LV. Dang good team and program. Nothing but respect. We are not done playing. I could see another rematch at Jerry World this year.

Yea it can be a Carthage vs La Vega again depending on China Spring and Liberty Hill, seems like Vega always playing China Spring every year so 

44 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yea it can be a Carthage vs La Vega again depending on China Spring and Liberty Hill, seems like Vega always playing China Spring every year so 

Liberty Hill is in R4. LV and CS are in R2 now. LV has Stephenville, Brownwood, and CS I’m their district. I don’t think CS is the team LV is worried about. R2 has those teams plus Argyle, Kennedale, Mellisa, and Celina in R2.  

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

La Vega's legendary coach retired though. Won't be the same La Vega for sure.

3 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yes buddy everyone has there Opinions but that's my Opinion, maybe see a different outcome this time around.

38 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yes buddy everyone has there Opinions but that's my Opinion, maybe see a different outcome this time around.

Hahaha!! So your opinion is LV should’ve beat one of the best teams in the history of the division?

Lion man I was trying to take up for you earlier. Stop trolling man. And you wonder why the poop signs won’t stop. But I’m going to let you make it.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Hahaha!! So your opinion is LV should’ve beat one of the best teams in the history of the division?

Lion man I was trying to take up for you earlier. Stop trolling man. And you wonder why the poop signs won’t stop. But I’m going to let you make it.

One of the best OR very likely THE best ever.

4 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Man I'm new and getting popular already with the #### dropping lol 😂 I guess I feel good to be a member 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1