District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

19 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I just looked at the pics from ETSN photo day for Palestine.  Is it a prerequisite to be RB if you are a LB and a LB if you are an RB?  No one way players?  LOL.  

LOL...I didn't notice that until I went back and looked after reading your comment. Seems that way on paper but, some of those positions are not set in stone. I do love that the kids learn more than one position though.

35 minutes ago, phswildcatsfan said:

LOL...I didn't notice that until I went back and looked after reading your comment. Seems that way on paper but, some of those positions are not set in stone. I do love that the kids learn more than one position though.

Let me just say, from experience, if there's a position I want my RB to move from, it's LB to RB. That usually makes for a pretty mean RB. 

• Like 1

When Atlanta won state, they had a MLB that was also a kicker, punter, and a brusing RB. Curtis Burns. He was a monster. The only kid I've ever seen punt the ball, make the tackle, force the fumble, scoop the fumble, and score. 

Center also had an awesome LB that played RB too back in 2015. I believe his number was 44. Man he was something else. 

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

When Atlanta won state, they had a MLB that was also a kicker, punter, and a brusing RB. Curtis Burns. He was a monster. The only kid I've ever seen punt the ball, make the tackle, force the fumble, scoop the fumble, and score. 

Center also had an awesome LB that played RB too back in 2015. I believe his number was 44. Man he was something else. 

That burns kids was awesome.  I couldn't believe he didn't get more college looks.  I'll never forget him catching Manuel Johnson from behind on the hook and ladder gilmer ran before half in area round.  I still say that joker could've beat marlin by himself.  Heck of a football player

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

That burns kids was awesome.  I couldn't believe he didn't get more college looks.  I'll never forget him catching Manuel Johnson from behind on the hook and ladder gilmer ran before half in area round.  I still say that joker could've beat marlin by himself.  Heck of a football player

Yea he was an athlete for sure. He just didn't have the grades to go anywhere. 

On 7/19/2018 at 5:28 PM, BulldogBacker12 said:

I’m not saying 77 doesn’t know you. I’m saying that’s you posting on another account. Does 77 know the other poster? Man that is you. Just stop denying. It’s obvious. And it’s sad.

I know it is taking a toll on you with all the “poop” signs. I wish that people would stop bullying you. But to make up a fake screen name to try to get a friend is too far. I hope you get some help for real. If I was you I would take a break from SDC. I’m not joking around. I really hope you don’t take this too seriously. I hate to see people struggle. Mental health issues are for real.

I'm as hard as anyone is on Lion. That being said, I think you way out of line calling him out for mental issues. JMO

22 minutes ago, DTrump said:

I'm as hard as anyone is on Lion. That being said, I think you way out of line calling him out for mental issues. JMO

If that’s him with another screen name, then it’s for sure crazy. Any way you slice it. If it’s not him, then it’s not. 

You say stuff that is way out of line all the time. So please, don’t get on your high horse.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

If that’s him with another screen name, then it’s for sure crazy. Any way you slice it. If it’s not him, then it’s not. 

You say stuff that is way out of line all the time. So please, don’t get on your high horse.

If you say so that's fine.

And, Lion only has one screen name. I see where your coming from on the resemblence.

• Stinks 1

No one mentioned Palestine, they may be the dark horse in the District, they could get a upset on some teams, could be third or fourth place in District. They played Kilgore tuff last year and came close of beaten them, and has that stud solid speedy RB, so can't sleep on them.

• Stinks 1

I finally got a Dave Campbell. Something that was interesting is the number of letterman returning for Carthage. 40. Lost 25. Return 40. I tried to look at other teams in 4a, and nobody is close to that number. Carthage has double the kids most schools. For comparison Gilmer returns 18, lost 20. The numbers I am looking at for Longview is they return 28, lost 43. JT returns 23. Texas High returns 20, lost 32. Lufkin returns 40, lost 34. 

I know Carthage has high numbers but I’m not sure that these can be right? But I know they had 65-70 kids on varsity this year. I was just surprised at this number. 

7 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I finally got a Dave Campbell. Something that was interesting is the number of letterman returning for Carthage. 40. Lost 25. Return 40. I tried to look at other teams in 4a, and nobody is close to that number. Carthage has double the kids most schools. For comparison Gilmer returns 18, lost 20. The numbers I am looking at for Longview is they return 28, lost 43. JT returns 23. Texas High returns 20, lost 32. Lufkin returns 40, lost 34. 

I know Carthage has high numbers but I’m not sure that these can be right? But I know they had 65-70 kids on varsity this year. I was just surprised at this number. 

Remember there were 9 freshman called up for the playoffs and they played in every post season game except LV.  That helps to push the returning letterman total up.  Plus the Soph class was/is large.

49 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Remember there were 9 freshman called up for the playoffs and they played in every post season game except LV.  That helps to push the returning letterman total up.  Plus the Soph class was/is large.

Yea, I’m not sure if that includes freshman that would inflate the numbers. I have one of the 1st programs of the year. There was 67 kids on the roster. 33 seniors, 28 juniors, and 8 sophomores. In the state championship program there was 75 kids on the roster. 27 seniors, 24 juniors, 15 sophomores, and 9 freshman. Those are big classes for a school with enrollment of 794.

I’m guessing the numbers in DCTF are turned in by Surratt?

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yea, I’m not sure if that includes freshman that would inflate the numbers. I have one of the 1st programs of the year. There was 67 kids on the roster. 33 seniors, 28 juniors, and 8 sophomores. In the state championship program there was 75 kids on the roster. 27 seniors, 24 juniors, 15 sophomores, and 9 freshman. Those are big classes for a school with enrollment of 794. 

It should.  They played in five games.

5 hours ago, Hlion said:

Thinking they limited in the trenches. They are good enough for a upset if you overlook them. Carthage, Kilgore, van & Henderson seems to have what it takes to get to the postseason. Every one has question marks at QB except Carthage. Chapel Hill will have a uphill battle not to finish last. 

Palestine could upset Kilgore if Kilgore not like last years. Last years Palestine came close of upsetting Kilgore.

3 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yea "took deep breaths", Carthage is going be very tuff as usually. Hope Henderson can bring a more competitive game this year, unlikeeeeeee last yearsssss 👀 👀.

• Stinks 1

On 7/21/2018 at 11:45 AM, BulldogBacker12 said:

It looks like somebody messing around. If you say you know him, then I’ll take your word. It’s just strange that his post are pretty close to yours, except with worse grammar.

Yes my grammar is very bad. But it's not just me that's feels the same as Hlion, it's most that is a Henderson homer feels the same way. I mean a Rivalry team that is the team to beat, that always stands in our way and we came short each time.Has a possible chance of maybe winning another State since 10, so yes of course most feels the same way. It's always a up and down edge battle against y'all, so yes.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Apparently gets em angry for some reason.

They have to much big of a ego like they think they going just win State every year.Even my friends from Carthage that or our age, still thinks highly with same ego, like they or in there playing the sport lol. Not trying make no one mad or my friends in Carthage mad when the discussions comes up, just tired of hearing from my friends from there.

• Stinks 1

40 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Careful now you get hit with countless 💩 bombs with all the that truth talk. You were warned 😁

It's the truth and truth ummm tends to hurt lol but not trying to.Getting angry on a post, srry but it's on there own risk being angry. It's not the first time on here I got hit with bombs, the first moment I entered I got congrat. with Bulldawgs bombs lmao 😂

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

They have to much big of a ego like they think they going just win State every year.Even my friends from Carthage that or our age, still thinks highly with same ego, like they or in there playing the sport lol. Not trying make no one mad or my friends in Carthage mad when the discussions comes up, just tired of hearing from my friends from there.

You can call it whatever you want.  Henderson is happy to play for a District Championship and Carthage is disappointed if we aren’t playing for State Championships.  It’s been our goal every year since 2008.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

You can call it whatever you want.  Henderson is happy to play for a District Championship and Carthage is disappointed if we aren’t playing for State Championships.  It’s been our goal every year since 2008.

Okay 👌 and nice to know, what happen before 08 to become that way?? Just woke up in 08 and got into transition. Is 08 when one of the best or the very best head coach Surrat era entered Carthage or when he entered.

• Stinks 1