District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

6 hours ago, DTrump said:

And that's your opinion without seeing anyone from Henderson play yet. smh

It wasn't long ago when you were saying Dixon would be the best RB in 4A. Another smh moment

But carry on with that uncontrollable arrogance you continue to display. smh

I did say I thought he would be one of the best running backs in 4A, but a couple of the Dawg posters if you will remember corrected me by saying Dixon would not be at running back, that he would be used at wide out and at times running back. They were right. He is still the best player on the field. You can’t help yourself can you. 

I have given the Lions the respect they have earned. Can they beat the Dawgs maybe, but I believe the Dawgs play to their competition and will be hitting on all cylinders Friday night. Henderson has proven they have improved and will be ready. Will it be enough, we will soon find out. 

I belive Gunner and the wide outs will have a big game against the Lion defensive backs and I believe the Dawg O line is better than Henderson’s D line. We will find out soon enough. 

Dawgs 42.  Lions 28

• Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I did say I thought he would be one of the best running backs in 4A, but a couple of the Dawg posters if you will remember corrected me by saying Dixon would not be at running back, that he would be used at wide out and at times running back. They were right. He is still the best player on the field. You can’t help yourself can you. 

I have given the Lions the respect they have earned. Can they beat the Dawgs maybe, but I believe the Dawgs play to their competition and will be hitting on all cylinders Friday night. Henderson has proven they have improved and will be ready. Will it be enough, we will soon find out. 

I belive Gunner and the wide outs will have a big game against the Lion defensive backs and I believe the Dawg O line is better than Henderson’s D line. We will find out soon enough. 

Dawgs 42.  Lions 28

With your arrogance you would think anyone from Carthage would be the best player on the field when BAMA practices.

• LOL! 1

48 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Dawgs 42.  Lions 28

I mean Carthage offense is good, but Hendo Defense are good even pass coverages from Hendo is hitting cylinders,so yes it be a good game battle.I say team that has less turn overs and more stops, and can cover the other, will win the game.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, DawgNation2015 said:

The 2018 Dawgs just lack consistency at times.  Sometimes they look and play like back to back champs on a 30 something game win streak.  Other times they look like a JV team.  I want to see them get more consistent and execute at a high level.  I think we will see it over the next two weeks.  More offensive wrinkles coming with different personnel.

100% agree!!

16 hours ago, KildogDad said:

Having seen Hendo and Van in person:

Carthage

Henderson

Van

Kilgore

Palestine

Chapel Hill

Thats reasonable. Carthage has earned the top spot (until Friday night). I think Henderson has an edge on Van. Before Friday I considered Kilgore and Pali to be a toss up but Kilgore impressed me by putting up 28 against Van so I think the Bulldogs take care of the Wildcats. It would take divine intervention for CH to make the post season.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, LionKing12172920 said:

I mean Carthage offense is good, but Hendo Defense are good even pass coverages from Hendo is hitting cylinders,so yes it be a good game battle.I say team that has less turn overs and more stops, and can cover the other, will win the game.

LionKing the Dawg D line and O line was difference in this game. Gunner was off tonight.

Henderson will still be a tuff out in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

Kilgore vs Carthage means nothing well three way tie if Carthage loses but already share of DC and playoff spot.

Van vs Henderson is battle of 2nd place. Both have clinched playoff spot

Palestine vs Chapel Hill Battle of the basement

If Carthage gets beat by Kilgore, it will NOT be a 3 way tie

On 10/28/2018 at 4:02 PM, LionKing12172920 said:

How ‘bout now...?🙀

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How ‘bout now...?🙀

Don't cut him any slack on that whooping his team just received because I guarantee you if the roles were reversed o man carthage fans would have to hear him bump his gums. 

Hahaha.. y'all gave him an inch of rope over the week leading up to tonight and he definitely hung himself with that inch of rope. I sure hope he didn't bet the house on that D... jk lion70 don't take it to heart!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Don't cut him any slack on that whooping his team just received because I guarantee you if the roles were reversed o man carthage fans would have to hear him bump his gums. 

Hahaha.. y'all gave him an inch of rope over the week leading up to tonight and he definitely hung himself with that inch of rope. I sure hope he didn't bet the house on that D... jk lion70 don't take it to heart!!

This beat down was EPIC!!! I’m still  waiting to see how long the line to the Crow Feast is going to be tomorrow! 😂

In the words of my dear departed old man...”Son, don’t Let your Alligator MOUTH overload your Hummingbird azz...”😜😂👌

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This beat down was EPIC!!! I’m still  waiting to see how long the line to the Crow Feast is going to be tomorrow! 😂

In the words of my dear departed old man...”Son, don’t Let your Alligator MOUTH overload your Hummingbird azz...”😜😂👌

What's his little saying?....  Man the struggle is real!!!!!

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

What's his little saying?....  Man the struggle is real!!!!!

Now, you Do Realize Hlion & LionKing are Two Totally Different dudes, Right?  They Really ARE! But they agree most all the time, but DO have their differences... But they BOTH are drunk on Hendo Koolaide!😂