District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This beat down was EPIC!!! I’m still  waiting to see how long the line to the Crow Feast is going to be tomorrow! 😂

In the words of my dear departed old man...”Son, don’t Let your Alligator MOUTH overload your Hummingbird azz...”😜😂👌

Henderson D. Was doing good early but no answere on offense, I see the Brilliance of Carthage coaches and came with a game plan, Henderson wasn't prepared, all the QB can see is to get Medford but couldn't, Carthage did great on Medford I agree, just has to go back to drawing board and work QB to diff receivers instead of him focus on one Receiver and if he being double teamed, if I was a coach I could of coached them to use Medford as a decoy, An hit others in the flat.

3 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson D. Was doing good early but no answere on offense, I see the Brilliance of Carthage coaches and came with a game plan, Henderson wasn't prepared, all the QB can see is to get Medford but couldn't, Carthage did great on Medford I agree, just has to go back to drawing board and work QB to diff receivers instead of him focus on one Receiver and if he being double teamed, if I was a coach I could of coached them to use Medford as a decoy, An hit others in the flat.

Hard to do when your QB was running for his life all night. 

The Dawg D line was dominating. 

I told you the Dawg O line was better than Henderson’s D line and the D line has been dominate in every game. 

Ingram is the best linebacker in the district. 

I do believe Henderson can make a run in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I told you the Dawg O line was better than Henderson’s D line and the D line has been dominate in every game. 

True and how many Ingrams or there? Lol and Ingram brother Dixon is very very speedy, Carthage RB was strong runner.

3 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Henderson can, but must on working on other WR Juss in case Medford is doubled, use as a decoy.i use to box An study opponents, Juss can't go in there An try to go for a knockout and leave yourself open, has to box and study the piece by piece, just like football can't go for the Haymaker, has to pick play after play consistent.

4 hours ago, Hlion said:

1. Mithlothian heritage 8-1 

Plays 

3-6 Kilgore

9-0  Carthage plays

4-4  Waxahachie Life 

1. Mithlothian heritage

2. 6-3 Crandall

3. 5-3 Athens

4. 4-4 Wax Life

1. Carthage

2. Van 

2. Henderson

4. Kilgore

Chapel Hill, Palestine

Quinland Ford 

Mabank have been eliminated. 

Crandall plays at Athens Friday. Should be a good game to decide their 2nd and 3rd place finish.

10 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I see Crandall lost to Palestine and beat Chapel Hill easily. 

Athens barely beat Rusk which we beat easily but scored 30 on Mithlothian heritage. Gave up 50 to Bullard in which they scored 80.  I know doesn't mean anything but interesting. 

I like Henderson and Van chances against either one.

Yep, the Doom should win 3 of the bi-district games for sure.