District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

By the way.......District 7 is known as the District of Broom this season........as they just broomed all the competition in Bidistrict.  Argyle, Paris, Melissa, and Celina all won this week.....as I has stated earlier on the Downlow site.  So is District of Doom doomed this year to the District of Broom winner?  They may not even have a winner that faces each other, but I have a feeling one of the Broom teams will become the Region 2 winner.  And that means that team will most probably win the semi against the Region 1 winner.  I wonder if the Doom winner can win against the Region 3 winner this season?  If so.....then it might be Doom vs Broom winners at Jerryworld......hahaha.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, regaleagle said:

By the way.......District 7 is known as the District of Broom this season........as they just broomed all the competition in Bidistrict.  Argyle, Paris, Melissa, and Celina all won this week.....as I has stated earlier on the Downlow site.  So is District of Doom doomed this year to the District of Broom winner?  They may not even have a winner that faces each other, but I have a feeling one of the Broom teams will become the Region 2 winner.  And that means that team will most probably win the semi against the Region 1 winner.  I wonder if the Doom winner can win against the Region 3 winner this season?  If so.....then it might be Doom vs Broom winners at Jerryworld......hahaha.

The Doom winner is in Region 3..... I assume you mean the Doom winner against Region 4 winner which will probably be Sealy who is 11-0 at this point although Liberty Hill will have something to say about that as well !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Life Waxahachie, Huffman Hargrave, Midlothian Heritage, Athens, Splendora, Crandall and Lumberton all fell to D10 teams in the playoffs. Three of D10s playoff teams wrnt at least three rounds deep. Two of D10s teams were knocked out by other D10 teams . 3 of the 4 best teams in R3 came from D10. Both R3 finalists were from D10 (again). Not a bad season...not bad at all.

43 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Life Waxahachie, Huffman Hargrave, Midlothian Heritage, Athens, Splendora, Crandall and Lumberton all fell to D10 teams in the playoffs. Three of D10s playoff teams wrnt at least three rounds deep. Two of D10s teams were knocked out by other D10 teams . 3 of the 4 best teams in R3 came from D10. Both R3 finalists were from D10 (again). Not a bad season...not bad at all.

DOD still the DOD.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You were finally right, Lion, congratulations.

It took an all around poor performance from the Bulldogs in the semifinals and a decent win streak being broken for you to be correct, but it happened. Party in Henderson!

I nailed it next week wouldn't have faired any better.kudos for getting there

• Stinks 3