District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

30 minutes ago, DTrump said:

I knew who he was talking about the whole time. IMO you shouldn't mention his name but whatever floats your boat.

I never got an answer from @DawgNation2015 because I'm sure he found out he's not in Carthage anymore. Plus the timeline was off but anyways he's home again.

Good luck to the young man in the future!

I responded but apparently you missed it.  Look up.  If going back to Henderson is what’s best for the young man then I’m all for it.  The Dawg D is going to be pretty salty in 2019 with 8 starters returning.  Adding another young LB to the mix would have just been icing on the cake.  Oh well there is still time for more Henderson players to transfer in and be eligible in the fall.  😂

32 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I responded but apparently you missed it.  Look up.  If going back to Henderson is what’s best for the young man then I’m all for it.  The Dawg D is going to be pretty salty in 2019 with 8 starters returning.  Adding another young LB to the mix would have just been icing on the cake.  Oh well there is still time for more Henderson players to transfer in and be eligible in the fall.  😂

carthage does an excellent job managing the salary cap.   they still have enough cap room left to sign 3 or 4 free agents before august.   😜

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I asked you where he enrolled. You didn't respond. Was it because you didn't know or your story had holes in it from the start? 😂

Or was it both? 😂

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

I asked you where he enrolled. You didn't respond. Was it because you didn't know or your story had holes in it from the start? 😂

Or was it both? 😂

I originally said he enrolled at Carthage.  Apparently he has now enrolled back at Henderson.  I already told you to correct me if I’m wrong and you did.  I’ll take your word for it.  Does not matter to me one way or the other.  Whatever is best for him & his family.

26 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I originally said he enrolled at Carthage.  Apparently he has now enrolled back at Henderson.  I already told you to correct me if I’m wrong and you did.  I’ll take your word for it.  Does not matter to me one way or the other.  Whatever is best for him & his family.

I'm just jabbing at you man. Don't take it personal please sir.

20 hours ago, StillALion said:

Yeah I mean if it was something negative or possibly not accurate info about any kid I would think long and hard before saying their name and would lean against it unless there was a really good reason.    Or even commenting on something like that without saying their name because plenty people would know who it was anyway.

But since it wasn’t anything negative and there was no chance this person didn’t know what they were saying I thought it was ok. 

These college kids are moving around like crazy.  Not nearly as much in HS but some.  Either way when they send out a tweet and say respect their decision it’s best for them and their family how can anybody argue with that?   That’s what they should do and what anybody should want. 

So the next logical question is why did his family decide to enroll him in Carthage and then within a week or so enroll him back in Henderson?

• Stinks 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I'll make my picks on who makes the playoffs and seeds.

1-Carthage

2-Henderson

3-Kilgore

4-Van

After what I've heard and read I'm making a change.

Carthage

Van

Kilgore 

CH

Henderson will have a new AD/Football coach next year. Participation numbers are very bad. All sports are suffering according to people in Henderson.

12 hours ago, JugLine said:

CH looked good tonight scrimmaging a very good jasper team. 28-21 live half. Jasper 

Hate I had to miss this. From what I have heard Jasper was big and fast. But the dawgs played with them. The hard work this summer seems to be working. 

On 8/17/2019 at 1:25 PM, LilBroKevTEN said:

I’m making my picks early for the Doom

Carthage

CH

VAN

KILGORE/Hendo (Toss up)

Ill revise after CH Brutal preseason 😬

I agree CH preseason is about as tough as anyone has. 

29 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What about the kids that got busted for pot at Carthage? Is Danny Buck covering that up too?

Just curious from the Carthage peeps about this? Do they not do randoms?

Also I heard the QB position is so up in air it's crazy. Maybe @DawgNation2015 can answer? Hopefully honest

Thinking Kai Horton is going to be the starter.

28 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What about the kids that got busted for pot at Carthage? Is Danny Buck covering that up too?

Just curious from the Carthage peeps about this? Do they not do randoms?

Also I heard the QB position is so up in air it's crazy. Maybe @DawgNation2015 can answer? Hopefully honest

Your guess is as good as mine on the alleged arrests.  The Starting QB will be Horton.  Wilson will be Q2.  McNew will move to WR and start at the #3 WR position.