5. Argyle Eagles

6. China Spring Cougars 

7. Stephenville Yellow Jackets 

8. Midlothian Heritage Jaguars 

9. Henderson Lions 

10. Liberty Hill Panthers 

Others, Kennedale Wilcats, Brownwood Lions, Celina Bobcats 

28 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Melissa #3 after moving up? Child please.....and Van #4? Lmao....eeewww weeee......folks bout to rip you.

Why would thet rip me? Its just for fun. I really just went off last years records and what teams have returning. Who would you have in the top 10? I was being a homer with Melissa at number 3, but they will be in the top 10 and won' be shocked if they arnt in the top 5. Melissa returns a ton of starters.

25 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Why would thet rip me? Its just for fun. I really just went off last years records and what teams have returning. Who would you have in the top 10? I was being a homer with Melissa at number 3, but they will be in the top 10 and won' be shocked if they arnt in the top 5. Melissa returns a ton of starters.

Maybe so, but top 10 first year up.....time will tell, but they ain't earned that mark with the big boys yet.....they'll get their chance to earn their stripes though.

6 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Henderson going to be pretty good kinda suprised kilgore isn't on there. Van is in for a culture shock and Stephenville probably on paper has the most difficult schedule in 4A. Carthage will be good but not as good. Others are pretty fair. 

Dude put Van.....Van, in the top 5. Lol, I can give him the homer pick....i understand that there's something fueling that one, but Van? Dude.....said......Van.......#4.........lol

And honestly.....Carthage and Surratt could return 0/0 and I'd still have them preseason #1. There's not a safer bet in 4A. Melissa returns a lot but #3 is way too bold......id have them top 25 but #3 way too high with no D1 credibility yet. Kilgore I'd put top 10. 

7 hours ago, RedRed said:

1. Carthage 

2. Carthage 

3. Carthage 

4. Carthage 

5. Carthage 

6. Carthage 

7. Carthage 

8. Carthage 

9. Carthage 

10. Carthage 

Or should it be 

1. Carthage 

then the rest of East Texas

Butthurt already? Rattled this one will be.

19 minutes ago, DOB said:

What's a basketball?

Lol, right. But when you got coach Brett Carr as your basketball coach....its so much more than basketball. Think of it as a lot of track, a little bit of football, and a couple guns and knives short of a mugging. Coach Carr's basketball program is the best off-season conditioning program a football coach could hope for lol. Run, run, run....

11 hours ago, RedRed said:

1. Carthage Bulldogs

2. Waco La Vega Pirates 

3. Melissa Cardinals 

4. Van Vandals

5. Argyle Eagles

6. China Spring Cougars 

9. Henderson Lions 

Heritage and Kennedale are better than at least 7 of those schools on your list... Stephenville basically returns everyone 

I’ll give Melissa credit somewhere around the 8-10 spot, but not at #3. I don’t even have Melissa winning their district, I’ve got them finishing runner up behind Argyle in district play. And if I looked at it right, it may be difficult to make it out of 3rd round with the likes of La Vega, China Springs, and Stephenville. But a lot of time between now and then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedRed said:

Now we are getting somewhere. In a seriousness, other than Carthage who do y'll see as the top teams?

Your list is a great list just feels out of order.  Carthage, Kennedale, Stephenville, La Vega would be in my top 5.

19 hours ago, RedRed said:

1. Carthage Bulldogs

2. Waco La Vega Pirates 

3. Melissa Cardinals 

4. Van Vandals

5. Argyle Eagles

6. China Spring Cougars 

9. Henderson Lions 

If Henderson schedules Newton, you can go ahead and take Henderson off your list. hehehe

Kennedale is losing a ton of kids on the offensive side of the ball.  All of there oline & one of there great backs.  As well as there 2 best defensive players.  Dont think there underclassmen records were very good either.  Should be interesting to see how they end up.  Van after losing  Garrett Mosley should take a hit.  Anyone know if they have a good replacement for him?

Melissa is going to be very good, but probably fall just outside of the top 10.