Waxahachie open

23 minutes ago, GoldenJaguar said:

Hopefully, the next Head Coach can unify the community. With the right coach, I think Hachie can be a powerhouse even in 6A.

There is a huge difference in being one of the biggest schools in one classification and the smallest in the other. Good luck. It'll be a good year if they make playoffs. 

On 2/13/2018 at 1:25 PM, mrclean69 said:

There is a huge difference in being one of the biggest schools in one classification and the smallest in the other. Good luck. It'll be a good year if they make playoffs. 

Earlier when I said I thought they could be a powerhouse, I should not have said they will be a powerhouse like for example a Trinity or an Allen. But I do think they should be in the playoffs more times than not. From my view, in the stands, they seemed like major underachievers under Coach Kitna and I understand they went three deep in 17. Really what a new coach and his staff can do in Hachie.  Thank you for keeping me in check about powerhouses. :)   

On 2/10/2018 at 1:23 PM, SwipeRight said:

So where is Kitna headed?

Brophy Prep in Phoenix, Arizona

I love this quote - "After an extensive search process, I am excited to welcome Jon Kitna and his family to the Brophy College Preparatory community," Brophy principal Bob Ryan said in the press release. 

Resigned on 9th and after extensive search hired on 14th ... either they had been talking to him long before he resigned or they are fast at searching ...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 8:39 AM, dillonpanthers said:

Very tough district 

They have been in a very tough district.  It won't be much different in this new one.  They will have about the same chance to make the playoffs in this one as the did their 5a district.  

• 4 weeks later...

Green Dragon just took AD job in Irving, red longhorn with 3 rings is not leaving Baylor.  Joe Willis from Colleyville Heritage was rumored to be the man, but he just said he is staying at Heritage..

If the purple man from Aggie land is the current HC at A&M Consolidated, he is not leaving his alma mater.

Have a feeling they are headed to their B list ..

12 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

Peterman took the Brewer job.  Hachie looks more and more like the red longhorn

That would be the easiest transition and best success for next year imo.

• Like 2