Waxahachie open

8 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Per Matt Stepp 

Well the word is out Waxahachie will name Todd Alexander as HFC; Alexander has been with WISD for over 20 yrs most recently as girls cross country coach and an assistant on staff for football #txhsfb @dctf

Serious question... how do you win with a guy with 0 coordinator experience and is introduced as the Girls Cross Country coach????

14 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Serious question... how do you win with a guy with 0 coordinator experience and is introduced as the Girls Cross Country coach????

Really don't know and don't understand this one it was out of left field.. really think this is a mistake by hachie... dude must interview like a champ.. like how do you pick this guy over obvious winners and program leaders going up to 6a and in the hardest district by far. May be I'm wrong but they may be looking back after this next football season and question everything.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Really don't know and don't understand this one it was out of left field.. really think this is a mistake by hachie... dude must interview like a champ.. like how do you pick this guy over obvious winners and program leaders going up to 6a and in the hardest district by far. May be I'm wrong but they may be looking back after this next football season and question everything.

It’s like they rewarded the guy for sticking around for 20’years

Seems like a strange hire. But after the community was so divided over Kitna, it looks like they were trying to play it safe.

I think it seems odd he doesn't have any coordinator experience, but I said the same thing when Kurt Traylor got the job at Lee and most on here didn't think it was strange.