2A Region III Baseball

MUSTANGMANIA

Big Sandy vs. Carlisle recap: Coach Norman busted out a full on worm to head spin....the large 1st base coach from Big Sandy attempted a back flip to the splits, but busted his pants so he had to be disqualified. Carlisle wins first dance off.

UG vs Hawkins recap: Conde and Gaddis performed the tango ( a little awkward) and Halcumb bust out his best MC Hammer moves. UG wins that dance off.

Big Sandy vs. Hawkins recap: Jimmy Smith bust out his Bill Ray Cyrus wig and performs a Magic Mike style routine to Achy Breaky Heart. In awe, neither coach could perform for the Hawks.

Carlisle vs. UG: The UG assistant comes out doing his best Saturday Night Fever routine only to be topped by the entire coaching staff dancing the Macarena. Carlisle was just to smooth for the Lions.

Kerry Strong was unable to attend... Chuck Norris was taking him out to dinner.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Linden-Kildare beats Kerens in the 8th inning of game 3 to advance.

Seems every year Kerens falls short. They're always so highly ranked.  Go back to my earlier post...I knew LK might make some noise this year.

1 minute ago, MUSTANGMANIA said:

Seems every year Kerens falls short. They're always so highly ranked.  Go back to my earlier post...I knew LK might make some noise this year.

I know L-K used at least 5 pitchers in the 3 games. A freshman got the save in the 3rd game. 

On 5/12/2018 at 10:08 PM, cotton84 said:

I know L-K used at least 5 pitchers in the 3 games. A freshman got the save in the 3rd game. 

They have the pitching to play a while if they can keep hitting....freshman kid will be special in a couple of years.