Queen City Athletic Director

Snoopy52

On 2/15/2018 at 9:53 AM, playactionpass39 said:

And HUNDREDS did apply, you would be amazed at the idiots that think they can be Head Football Coaches and Athletic Directors.

You would be amazed at the idiots that ARE head football coaches and athletic directors.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GoodFellas said:

You would be amazed at the idiots that ARE head football coaches and athletic directors.

I am usually not shocked with WHO gets the job and/or how dumb they are... I am more surprised at how many apply for the jobs and get them then are completely unprepared to run a program...  Usually the guys that get these jobs have been observing someone else do the job 10+ years... how do some of them come in and not have a clue on where to start?  And how do the people hiring these people not know ahead of time that this person doesn't have a clue on where to start?

I've never seen a job, no matter how bad, that someone didn't think that they were the one person who could go in a turn things around right here, right now.  They're not dumb, they just think they have an "easy" button that only they can master ... as far as hiring the right guy - this is education - it doesn't have to necessarily make sense - as long as decision makers have capital letters after their names, it's OK.  Common sense and reasoning is optional.

17 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am usually not shocked with WHO gets the job and/or how dumb they are... I am more surprised at how many apply for the jobs and get them then are completely unprepared to run a program...  Usually the guys that get these jobs have been observing someone else do the job 10+ years... how do some of them come in and not have a clue on where to start?  And how do the people hiring these people not know ahead of time that this person doesn't have a clue on where to start?

Surely they come in with a plan ... whether it's the right one or not, remains to be seen ... even a little clue should be necessary during an interview ... unless you know somebody.

plan.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, GoodFellas said:

I am more amazed at the idiots who are principals and superintendents. I am even more amazed at the idiots who think their kid is the next Pope, Mozart, Tom Brady, Micheal Jordan  and Nolan Ryan  all wrapped into one. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 11:13 AM, Stinger94 said:

So what can we expect to see?

well queen city has hired some good coaches and ran them off, and they have had some good coaches that had a tough row to hoe and they ran them off, then they  hired some not as good coaches and ran them off. So without a doubt they will run him off. The kids want to buy into something good,  the administrators and the community they got their politics and power struggles to maintain. 

• Like 2