Troup I.S.D. and Dennis Alexander Reach Financial Settlement...

Smoaky

• Smoaky locked this topic
  • Mr. P changed the title to Alexander/Troup ISD reach settlement

I think if he could do it over again he would have settled before he suing for Wrongful Termination. I mean he lost like 5 different appeals and I'm pretty sure Troup offered more than 200k in the beginning. So he has wasted two years and essentially lost money. Not much of a win.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HSFball07 said:

I think if he could do it over again he would have settled before he suing for Wrongful Termination. I mean he lost like 5 different appeals and I'm pretty sure Troup offered more than 200k in the beginning. So he has wasted two years and essentially lost money. Not much of a win.

Give us your facts to back that up.  Troup stabbed in the back the best thing that ever happened to that pathetic excuse of a program.  You may be right that in the end money was lost, but what was gained you can’t put a price tag on.  This is Troups MO, they just picked the wrong person to try and bully this time.  Make sure you’re not getting your facts from a school board that has its head in the sand and should be ashamed for what they put that place through.  I can assure you Troup and all the buffoons involved were about to get their kicked. 

• Like 3

I can't prove anything and I'm not trying to. I'm not on anybody's side . Just making observations. It has been reported that he has lost multiple appeals. Why do you think he settled before another appeal at the federal level? My point is that I'm sure there was a settlement offer at the beginning and I would be willing to bet it was for more than 200k. 

17 minutes ago, HSFball07 said:

I can't prove anything and I'm not trying to. I'm not on anybody's side . Just making observations. It has been reported that he has lost multiple appeals. Why do you think he settled before another appeal at the federal level? My point is that I'm sure there was a settlement offer at the beginning and I would be willing to bet it was for more than 200k. 

Well it wasn’t.  It was a slap in the face by an arrogant group of people that believed the lies they were being fed despite a mountain of evidence to show otherwise.  Despite an appeal or 2 lost the man never stopped fighting because he knew the truth and that should tell you all you need to know.  He would’ve done the same thing for Troup had they not stuck a knife in his back.  This thing has been over for a little while and you haven’t heard a word from Troup because they know they got kicked in the balls.  If Dennis had lost they’d have been shouting from the rooftops.  Your school board is a joke, just know that 

Edited by JAKEBRAKE
Left out
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

Give us your facts to back that up.  Troup stabbed in the back the best thing that ever happened to that pathetic excuse of a program.  You may be right that in the end money was lost, but what was gained you can’t put a price tag on.  This is Troups MO, they just picked the wrong person to try and bully this time.  Make sure you’re not getting your facts from a school board that has its head in the sand and should be ashamed for what they put that place through.  I can assure you Troup and all the buffoons involved were about to get their kicked. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHENENKDKDJDJDD

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Couldn't agree more wish him well whatever he does. I kinda hope he continues Coaching but completely understand if he wants to hang it up

I hope so too lion70.  He’s got plenty in the tank.  Thank you for the support 

Big red, this is long overdue, but I want you to know that I have the utmost respect for you.  We’ve had some wars over the years and you always took it like a champ.  You took it as well as you dished it out.  I’d rather have you on my side than 3/4 of these daddy ball playing, jv snowflakes that are on here now.  You’re a true supporter of what you believe in and the town you support.  And my apologies for it taking me this long to tell you.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

And yes, the man is my father in law, and I’ll be damned if I let an idiotic kangaroo court judge him when you’ve all been grossly misled.   So whatever punch you wanna throw be ready to take one back

For some reason, this doesn't surprise me...  I imagine you in person as the same kind of guy that he is... a little out there, loose, old school, but still on point... in your own way.

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

For some reason, this doesn't surprise me...  I imagine you in person as the same kind of guy that he is... a little out there, loose, old school, but still on point... in your own way.

Lol, you may be right, you could probably throw out some more adjectives as well and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings.  I’ll take it as a compliment though.  

• Smoaky unpinned this topic