Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

Man man man.... I heard it was coming and I haven't had time to really think on this much. Bringing DA back is always a good option. The others above are all good coaches. Whoever it may be I hope they can do good things in our dwindling community. I wish the best for Coach Waldie and the other coaches that may be leaving. 

I heard Daingerfield was offering as a signing bonus an office free of ants so your cookies don’t get eaten. A complementary dinner for 2 at Anthony House of Sausage and Peppers and an 1980s IROC or 1970s Trans AM bandit style. I think we all know who they are trying to snag with that offer.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Daingerfield better get on it too if they want Daniel Swaim think about the jobs this man has passed on just in the last few years 1 Quinland Bowles 2 Quitman 3 Marshall 4 Texas High 5 Tatum 6 Austin Westlake 7 Navasota. You don’t want to be number 8 on this list. I say get after it before you lose out to New Boston in the Daniel Swaim sweepstakes. I know having a chance to get this man is like getting a letter from publishers clearing house where you don’t think it can happen to you but yes it indeed can

42 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Hypothetical situation here, but what if...

DA came back and won another state title in DF...

Could you imagine the stories that would be told about him then?  :lol: 

It'd be a little something like the New Testament.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, centex1 said:

Top five for this job 

1. Kerry Strong

2. Mike Thomas

3. Steve Morris 

4. Daniel Swaim 

5. Todd Dodge

maybe not in that order but you can’t make a bad choice between those five. 

when did steve morris get added to this list of infamous legends?

Every coach in this area knows how much talent Daingerfield has coming up the ranks, however they still have to be coached.  The district that they now are in will need good coaching just to make the playoffs.  I choose DA, because I think  that he is the closest to the perfect fit for the atmosphere surrounding the job right now.

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P locked this topic