Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

9 minutes ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

What happened to jj?  Is he coaching football in Honduras or trying to get another coach fired somewhere for making kids practice when they don’t want to.  

Ever since they put his snagged toothed self in the SDC HOF he's to good for us folks now

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Ever since they put his snagged toothed self in the SDC HOF he's to good for us folks now

All you gotta do is talk about winning state every month and having 45 D1 3rd graders and you’ll be in the HOF too. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

All you gotta do is talk about winning state every month and having 45 D1 3rd graders and you’ll be in the HOF too. 

Yeah I heard they’ve got a couple of daycare kids being scouted already 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

So many wasted thumb taps by ole JJ on here lol... He really shoulda been a used car salesman. You know the cars a lemon but make it out to be a fine tuned machine 

4 hours ago, astrodog14 said:

This topic + the posts by people= what the heck is wrong with daingerfield and the rest of society!  I am gonna bet most people weighing in on what's right never played a down, coached a down, and may or may not have graduated high school.. SMH...great move coach Waldie, jump away from the sulphur pit!

Clearly you are a newbie to all things SDC if this is the first Daingerfield thread you’ve ever read :lol: 

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We'll weed the weak ones out rather quickly. Their brains can't handle much sarcasm. AstroNut is already showing signs of an early departure...

Probably for the best bc once the gun goes off it won’t be for the faint at heart.  Politically correct will not exist.  Millenials need to keep on walking, this is not your safe space trust me 

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

A former Tiger, two in house Tigers, another Tiger, and a Mustang in the running after a Bulldog bowed out :munch::mower:

Yep , should wrap up the last interview's today, I am going to predict a meeting first of next week. could be wrong.... The Supt will probably dump all 4 on the desk for the Board to weed back through as she then wont have to fade any heat then as to who is chosen by making a recommendation to board as is the normal protocol of supt....... She doesn't function under pressure very well at all.....:airquote::munch:

13 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

Yep , should wrap up the last interview's today, I am going to predict a meeting first of next week. could be wrong.... The Supt will probably dump all 4 on the desk for the Board to weed back through as she then wont have to fade any heat then as to who is chosen by making a recommendation to board as is the normal protocol of supt....... She doesn't function under pressure very well at all.....:airquote::munch:

There was a time that Daingerfield had more class, pride, and integrity. That seems to be long gone and not coming back. Tough decisions aren’t made and when they are they are always passed onto another person so fingers can’t be pointed at them. If you want to be the boss step up and be the boss and lead with integrity. Set an example of how things should be and will be done in Daingerfield.  

1 hour ago, FishinBM said:

There was a time that Daingerfield had more class, pride, and integrity. That seems to be long gone and not coming back. Tough decisions aren’t made and when they are they are always passed onto another person so fingers can’t be pointed at them. If you want to be the boss step up and be the boss and lead with integrity. Set an example of how things should be and will be done in Daingerfield.  

It would be great if that was to happen... I don't see it unless we get a no tolerance AD/HC

• Like 1

Since this thread is on the AD position at Tiger Nation, let me get the home folks view on the current state of Girls softball, boys baseball, track , Basketball programs. It is painful watching these girls take a drumming every game. And I think Curtis got burnt out and lost his passion for the game a long time ago.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crankshaft said:

Since this thread is on the AD position at Tiger Nation, let me get the home folks view on the current state of Girls softball, boys baseball, track , Basketball programs. It is painful watching these girls take a drumming every game. And I think Curtis got burnt out and lost his passion for the game a long time ago.

Girls softball just doesn't have the talent. That's simple to see. Boys Baseball has made a turnaround this season. Track we're always fast lol... I won't comment on the basketball situation. It's dreadful.

19 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Girls softball just doesn't have the talent. That's simple to see. Boys Baseball has made a turnaround this season. Track we're always fast lol... I won't comment on the basketball situation. It's dreadful.

I will.  It's darn right pitiful. All sports are pitiful. That's why I said that we need a AD/HC that's for all sports. Daingerfield was once the cream of the crop. No matter the sport, we were on top.  Then people started moving their kids to surrounding cities for God only one the reason. Curtis been Head Basketball coach for 20+ years and never been to State with the amazing talent that he has had.  If it was football, people would've called for his head a long time ago. Then tell the guy that goes and win a state championship that he could be an assistant under him and JV coach. Man please.  It's time for a change and a change for all sports! 

• Like 1

One of my favorite stories of DA was when he told us, "Boys, we are going to win this game getting off the bus.  You look bigger and taller and like the champions you are.  They will start doubting themselves now."  He was right.  We never gave our opponents a chance to think they had a chance.  

• Mr. P locked this topic