Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

So you are saying daingerfield has more talent and will win this district hands down. Are you forgetting who is in it? You added two teams that have won a lot of games. 

Waskom

Ef

Waskom returns a lot

Ef might be in a rebuilding mode

and it’s not like daingerfield has just whipped every team in the old district I’d be surprised with all this turmoil that they compete at high level  

38 minutes ago, justafan said:

So you are saying daingerfield has more talent and will win this district hands down. Are you forgetting who is in it? You added two teams that have won a lot of games. 

Waskom

Ef

Waskom returns a lot

Ef might be in a rebuilding mode

and it’s not like daingerfield has just whipped every team in the old district I’d be surprised with all this turmoil that they compete at high level  

I don't think a single person has said we have "more" talent than anyone in our district on this thread. 

21 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Man people have given no thought to the damage this coup has done and neither have they. 

Incoming seniors will be on their 3rd coach since their freshman year.  Coaches not knowing if they will have a job with a new coach coming in, disrupting their families and having to locate their kids to another school.

Not only have we lost Waldie but his wife who several weeks ago was voted teacher of the year by her peers!

So much damage these malingers and malcontents have caused a storied program!

I agree and we can all post on here  forever and not change anything, I have called all the board members and asked that they put a stop to the BS at Weds. meeting. They have the power and Authority to reject both recommendations by the  " coup de tat Committee and the Sandra and Judy vendetta against Dennis Alexander and show some representation of the majority of Local Tax payers wishes and Hire DA. I highly suggest and ask all the Tiger Nation fans to do the same and burn the board members phones UP. < don't waste your time on Sandra > And if you don't,  don't ###, snovel and whine any more. ... then clean their clocks for putting the screws to the majority of the citizens wishes if they don't!.......You have the power to act or just sit back and ###........what it's gonna be Nation ?..........also plan to show up at meeting.....We need a Good AD to clean up the program and we need the Citizens to clean up the swamp at administration.....Crank out........Happy Easter !

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

I agree and we can all post on here  forever and not change anything, I have called all the board members and asked that they put a stop to the BS at Weds. meeting. They have the power and Authority to reject both recommendations by the  " coup de tat Committee and the Sandra and Judy vendetta against Dennis Alexander and show some representation of the majority of Local Tax payers wishes and Hire DA. I highly suggest and ask all the Tiger Nation fans to do the same and burn the board members phones UP. < don't waste your time on Sandra > And if you don't,  don't ###, snovel and whine any more. ... then clean their clocks for putting the screws to the majority of the citizens wishes if they don't!.......You have the power to act or just sit back and ###........what it's gonna be Nation ?..........also plan to show up at meeting.....We need a Good AD to clean up the program and we need the Citizens to clean up the swamp at administration.....Crank out........Happy Easter !

+ infinity 

47 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

+ infinity 

6 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Man people have given no thought to the damage this coup has done and neither have they. 

Incoming seniors will be on their 3rd coach since their freshman year.  Coaches not knowing if they will have a job with a new coach coming in, disrupting their families and having to locate their kids to another school.

Not only have we lost Waldie but his wife who several weeks ago was voted teacher of the year by her peers!

So much damage these malingers and malcontents have caused a storied program!

I hate that part of it man... I really do, but everyone knows this is what happens with coaching. This isn't just happening in TitleTown. It's happening all over. We're just a good topic of discussion. So many people forget why this town is the way it is now. Layoffs and career changes were mandatory. It had to happen. Some stayed and some went. Sure it opens and runs for awhile but we all know after about 2 years folks start gettin walking papers. That's just 1 reason why. #2 and the one that makes me the angriest is the racism. I won't go any further on that and neither should any of us unless you plan on fixing it. I am DAINGERFIELD from head to toe. I love my town. I want the best for MY TOWN. Yall folks that are being all defensive towards a very BIG ISSUE in upper management need to grow a pair and quit thinkin your deep pockets make you somebody. Around our parts. You got to EARN IT if you want respect. You have to be more than just a friend of a friend. WE'RE FAMILY IN DAINGERFIELD. I can go to any part of this town and feel welcome. From the hood to the burbs. ETF out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, westcoast54 said:

Sounds to me like you all need a new administration as well as a new board.  

There are a few on the Board that are good honest ethical men that represent the taxpayers , and some that are in the pocket of the rich elite club

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crankshaft said:

Sandra would not allow any public comments to be added to the official Agenda ... sticking free speech right up the communities leg split.

Notice I said you won't officially be able to use your 1st amendment right, Now you can still use it,  but you also might get a hot and cot.  ...And some of us might just use that injustice to exercise our 1st amendment rights and dust off our Domino skills and smack talk for the night... a lot of us still have our names scratched into the table....:airquote:

1 hour ago, Crankshaft said:

Notice I said you won't officially be able to use your 1st amendment right, Now you can still use it,  but you also might get a hot and cot.  ...And some of us might just use that injustice to exercise our 1st amendment rights and dust off our Domino skills and smack talk for the night... a lot of us still have our names scratched into the table....:airquote:

Naw our generation had to replace those tables lol.... THAT community service ole dog was talking about the other day lol

6 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Isn’t the Duke guy a mustang? How the hell is a mustang running Daingerfield? WTH is going on south of Rocky Branch fellas?

Because we got a supt that is dumb as a sack of rocks, Bless her Heart, I honestly am beginning to wonder if she even knows she was manipulated like a pig with a ring in it's nose.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Isn’t the Duke guy a mustang? How the hell is a mustang running Daingerfield? WTH is going on south of Rocky Branch fellas?

Yes a mustang but his wife is sitting in the DF high school and he is planning on running for school board.  Nelson says he is all about the boys and team.  Last time I checked, tearing apart a program from the inside out isn't for anyone but themselves.  GREED on both their parts!

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P locked this topic