Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

This thread has been like watching NASCAR, few small wrecks throughout the process, then the BIG wreck (DA), finally somebody takes the checkered flag. 

Most of us really don't care who wins, we are just here for the wrecks and the fights! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

It's coming lol... just waiting on confirmation 

It’s nelson. The little fat man confirmed it this morning.

If not the board meeting will be eventful and something worth seeing I’m sure. 

Give Nelson a chance if hes the guy..odbiously he wooed the board and commity if there was one. Stability is huge and Nelson wants to make a name for himself hes hungry and eager ..no better place than dfields..yall sing a different too if y'all make a run next year.. trying to run the guy off for the ink is dry.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Give Nelson a chance if hes the guy..odbiously he wooed the board and commity if there was one. Stability is huge and Nelson wants to make a name for himself hes hungry and eager ..no better place than dfields..yall sing a different too if y'all make a run next year.. trying to run the guy off for the ink is dry.

If that's who they choose I'll support him like I've said before. He may be the next best coach. Idk... do you?

1 hour ago, FishinBM said:

It’s nelson. The little fat man confirmed it this morning.

If not the board meeting will be eventful and something worth seeing I’m sure. 

When did you have a conversation with The little fat man today? 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

If that's who they choose I'll support him like I've said before. He may be the next best coach. Idk... do you?

I never said you did.. just in general it seems to be a hot issue.

• Like 1

As a tax payer and alumni of DLISD I appreciate all the coaches that applied to Coach our kids here in Daingerfield. I think a lot of good coaches got overlooked for this job. Good luck to each of the finalists and may the best Coach be selected tonight at the school board meeting. I have no idea who the finalists are, but have heard the names Nelson and Horn. Of the two obviously it shouldn't be any decision at all, but hey you never know right.  Good luck to both. Go Tigers🐯

• Like 1

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man ETF I really think the Tenaha coach would be a great pick. He would be moving up the ladder size wise but Daingerfield and Tenaha are kinda mirror images of one another. Same demographics. Same winning tradition. Same high expectations from loyal fan bases. Could be a guy to motivate the kids and add a trophy or two to the case. 

Idk either candidate really but by "stats" it's a obvious choice but we're not dealing with the norm here..

• Mr. P locked this topic