Attention Pleasant Grove fans

LCM

I'm going to a craw fish broil, and there are  going to be some WOS coaches and fans there. I was wondering if there was any website that I could order a PG state champion shirt from or just a PG shirt. I kind of  wanted to mess with some of those WOS fans if you know what I mean since we live across town from the stangs  I figured it would be a good joke and I'm sure it will be a good conversation starter lol

57 minutes ago, LCM said:

I'm going to a craw fish broil, and there are  going to be some WOS coaches and fans there. I was wondering if there was any website that I could order a PG state champion shirt from or just a PG shirt. I kind of  wanted to mess with some of those WOS fans if you know what I mean since we live across town from the stangs  I figured it would be a good joke and I'm sure it will be a good conversation starter lol

You can order any school sportswear on Maxpreps. http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/pleasant-grove-hawks-

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scatright said:

Not funny man. I’d probably  punch you in the mouth if it were me. 

Lighten up junior. What do you care? The guy is just having some fun with friends who you probably don't know anyways.:woot: 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, scatright said:

Not funny man. I’d probably  punch you in the mouth if it were me. 

You need to try to get a sense of humor. One of my buddies that is a WOS graduate talks trash to me all year long for being a LCM fan. Nothing new. We talk trash to each other all the time. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 10:49 PM, LCM said:

You need to try to get a sense of humor. One of my buddies that is a WOS graduate talks trash to me all year long for being a LCM fan. Nothing new. We talk trash to each other all the time. 

why don't u wear a LCM state championship shirt?