Jefferson Baseball

Mavs03

37 minutes ago, Mavs03 said:

Anyone know what's going on in Jefferson? They cancelled their games this weekend and now ad is calling a meeting with parents next week to discuss the program for the rest of the year??

We have people who know people looking into this 😉

From Smoaky:

It's a student holiday and teachers have staff development … so it's an opportunity to discuss some issues that they had been having … We will let you know what comes of it … 

Both head and assistant coaches have already resigned and been accepted by the board for next year. Parents are just wanting next years head coach to be in charge of the team since he is an assistant coach on the team right now. It seems the players have given up on current head coach. 

This is probably what happened. I haven’t lived in Jefferson in years, but I am sure things haven’t changed.

Little Johnny played select ball instead of Dixie youth baseball in Jefferson. Little Johnny was told by Mom and Dad he’s the best and going to the pros one day.

Little Johnny went to high school and got a new coach who wasn’t Dad. The new coach tried to help little Johnny get better. Little Johnny didn’t like feedback or coaching because he was the best. Little Johnny went and told mom and dad he doesn’t like his coach. Mom and Dad are probably on the school board or close friends with people that are.

So the baseball coaches were told they wouldn’t be back next year.

• Like 7

On 3/19/2018 at 1:05 PM, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

This is probably what happened. I haven’t lived in Jefferson in years, but I am sure things haven’t changed.

Little Johnny played select ball instead of Dixie youth baseball in Jefferson. Little Johnny was told by Mom and Dad he’s the best and going to the pros one day.

Little Johnny went to high school and got a new coach who wasn’t Dad. The new coach tried to help little Johnny get better. Little Johnny didn’t like feedback or coaching because he was the best. Little Johnny went and told mom and dad he doesn’t like his coach. Mom and Dad are probably on the school board or close friends with people that are.

So the baseball coaches were told they wouldn’t be back next year.

Just described every baseball coaches town.  Baseball has to be the toughest sport to coach, because every daddy thinks they know more than you.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Duckaholic said:

Yes,  autocorrect and driving don’t mix sorry for the confusion 

Smoaking and driving is dangerous. Glad your mistake showed up here and not on the highway. But you’re correct, Jackie Lloyd is a heckuva baseball coach.