4A Region II District 16 Baseball

Crawford

29 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

My wife was on the top row of the carthage field and saw the kid get run over and she said it was violent.  Kid that did it is 5’11” about 210.  Kid that got run over has autism so the dad was upset because of no ejection.  Wasn’t upset with the kid.   President and Vice President of the league are coaches on the team that did it.  

And the plot thickens.......not sure how I missed it.

8 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

My wife was on the top row of the carthage field and saw the kid get run over and she said it was violent.  Kid that did it is 5’11” about 210.  Kid that got run over has autism so the dad was upset because of no ejection.  Wasn’t upset with the kid.   President and Vice President of the league are coaches on the team that did it.  

I promise I understand completely. I'm not a Dixie fan at all but that sounds like a local league issue. Hopefully it gets taken care of.

9 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Lol that was your wife yelling?

i heard it. Loud. 

11 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

This is what happens when people who grave never wanted anything to do with baseball get involved.  They were over the football league and now they invaded baseball.  

Seems like a pretty tough indictment over one incident that wasn't handled the way you think it should have been.

These were 11 and 12 year old kids we are talking about...

10 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Seems like a pretty tough indictment over one incident that wasn't handled the way you think it should have been.

These were 11 and 12 year old kids we are talking about...

Maybe he didn’t dump all of their junk on the board? Daddy ball at its finest! I run the league. Everyone else eat it! 

1 minute ago, DTrump said:

And they coach em up in Center. Very good hitting team along with every thing else.

I heard Covington should be ready to pitch for the playoffs. Very dangerous team.

Covington pitched 5 innings tonight. 3rd thru the 7th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

District 15 Standings 

1. Kilgore  8-1. 16-4

2. Bullard 6-3  11-10

3. Spring Hill 5-4. 12-11

4. Gladewater 3-6. 8-15

5. Gilmer 3-6. 7-10

6. Chapel Hill 2-7. 10-9

***Teams our district will play in the first round (Bi-District) with one week remaining in the regular season.

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea I was about to say. His stuff has some movement. 

He said on the radio interview after the game that he realized that they, (Carthage), were struggling against his curve ball, so he kept bringing it.