⚽19-4A Boys Standings/Playoffs⚽

Crawford

On 4/7/2018 at 1:16 AM, WhoamI97539 said:

Well of course my Dogs!!! Also I wouldn't read to much in Palestine's wins over Kilgore this yr because Kilgore never played with all their starters for those gms. Our goalie also missed 2 gms against them also and our forward and his brother they were all on official college visits. But yeah Palestine is real good i like our chances especially if we can get them to overtime and in a shootout. The field is going to benefit a team tomorrow.

I am curious as to where you are getting your information from. The goalie has not missed any games against Palestine. He has only missed the last few district games and the 1st round against Athens, and the forward and his brother both were there for all of the games this season. 

1st   2nd    OT   F

Madisonville        1      1        1      3

Center                   0      2        0      2

52 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Palestine boys lose championship 1-0 to San Elizario finished the season 35-1. 

Wow, what a time to be handed your first lost of the season. 

I was pulling for Palestine to win state and keep a unblemished season record... after my Riders were out, of course, lol.

19 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Wow, what a time to be handed your first lost of the season. 

I was pulling for Palestine to win state and keep a unblemished season record... after my Riders were out, of course, lol.

I know right to lose the championship for the only loss all season I'm gonna say this one will sting for awhile!! They still had a remarkable season tho.

My boys had a great season! We had some sickness and injury to a key player but San Elizario played their tails off against us.  Just wasn't meant to be but I bet there is a lot of schools, in all classifications, that would love to be in our position. We beat Kilgore 4 times this years........not too many 4A schools can say that...lol. I couldn't resist Whoam

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 11:48 PM, SOCCERBUFF said:

My boys had a great season! We had some sickness and injury to a key player but San Elizario played their tails off against us.  Just wasn't meant to be but I bet there is a lot of schools, in all classifications, that would love to be in our position. We beat Kilgore 4 times this years........not too many 4A schools can say that...lol. I couldn't resist Whoam

In your opinion, what made Palestine stand out more then above rest? Even despite the fact that they didn't win it all. They just seem to be on another level in 4A, mainly this season.  Maybe even in some 5A & 6A schools.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:48 PM, SOCCERBUFF said:

Hey hands down Palestine was the better team this yr. With all of Kilgore's problems they had all season they didn't make it easy on themselves but hey hopefully Kilgore comes back next yr with a vengeance just like Palestine did this yr.