Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

th?id=OIP.y8zrBWkfxvHS6CE3HJjw3QHaEf&pid=15.1&P=0&w=291&h=177

Evadale Cruise Lines.  Book your getaway dream cruise vacation.  Scuba dive or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Neches River.  Cruise Ship docks at exotic locations like Beaumont, Port Neches, and Port Arthur.  Observe the native populations as they Eck out their survival along this beautiful waterway.  Enjoy the wonderful fresh air of the region, augmented by the paper mill, and the many refineries and chemical plants.  Be in awe of the wildlife (and no, I ain't talking about the people) as you see gators, opossums, cottonmouths, and skitters the size of DC-3's.  It's all here.  Now.  Just call 1-800-BR549 to book your reservations.

BTW, mention you heard it from REBgp and get 10% off.  Limited offer.

REBgp, CEO of MEGA.  

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Evadale Cruise Lines.  Book your getaway dream cruise vacation.  Scuba dive or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Neches River.  Cruise Ship docks at exotic locations like Beaumont, Port Neches, and Port Arthur.  Observe the native populations as they Eck out their survival along this beautiful waterway.  Enjoy the wonderful fresh air of the region, augmented by the paper mill, and the many refineries and chemical plants.  Be in awe of the wildlife (and no, I ain't talking about the people) as you see gators, opossums, cottonmouths, and skitters the size of DC-3's.  It's all here.  Now.  Just call 1-800-BR549 to book your reservations.

BTW, mention you heard it from REBgp and get 10% off.  Limited offer.

REBgp, CEO of MEGA.  

Looks like that partickilar cruis is a dinner cruise ... I think I smell bbq possum ....

• LOL! 2

19 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Just don' confuse the appetizers with the stink bait. 

Don't go goofy on me Greezy, the stink bait is the appetizers left over from the last cruise.  It's a win-win.  Btw, for my Smoaky buds, in all honesty, the Neches River is not crystal clear.  Underwater visibility is less than one centimeter.  But if fishing is your thing, it's full of huge sturgeons.  They're really alligator gar, but the tourist don't know the difference lol.