Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

This here link ain't Evadale, but it's just about as purty.

http://www.youramazingplaces.com/19-amazing-pictures-of-giethoorn-village-without-roads/

In the Netherlands, population @ 2,600.  Maybe old Kirt cud build one in Garrison.  Then again, Garrison might not be affluent enough.  Blue cud do it in Joaquin.  That's an affluent town (got a Waterbugger & Dollar General, you know there's money in that town).

• LOL! 1

Hey REB....Is there any way you could book a cruise with that "golf package"???......ALSO....on the cruise....do you eat what you catch.....or can we order from the Evadale "Catering Service"??.....Me and BA need a weekend get away......need to "get back to nature".....OH are there sleeping accommodations...OR do we need to bring our own tent???.....we would like to book a 'getaway" during the "mating season" of those "lovebugs"...you know the ones that Bush International and Hobby see frequently on radar!!!:mower::mower:

25 minutes ago, ManCaveDweller said:

Hey REB....Is there any way you could book a cruise with that "golf package"???......ALSO....on the cruise....do you eat what you catch.....or can we order from the Evadale "Catering Service"??.....Me and BA need a weekend get away......need to "get back to nature".....OH are there sleeping accommodations...OR do we need to bring our own tent???.....we would like to book a 'getaway" during the "mating season" of those "lovebugs"...you know the ones that Bush International and Hobby see frequently on radar!!!:mower::mower:

There are several fishing/golfing/crusing with sleeping "packages" available ... REB and Kolmes are familiar with all of them and can get you contact info ... many are their relatives ....

th?id=OIP.Akp1fsWenGNWkRT-oBklewHaEr&pid

th?id=OIP.IDVfYilXFJFm7PmvSrCCvwHaEx&pid

th?id=OIP.opIxkmT07Zo0JmRkimGkNQHaFw&pid

th?id=OIP.l63ADeRQtUpLC1uhvt4d5gHaE0&pid

th?id=OIP.7Ckhr_CyywYmvVr0blaEPgAAAA&pid

• LOL! 1

Kirt.....yes yes.......MANY moons ago I think I stayed at the 1/4 star( no that's NOT 1 out of 4 that's ONE Quarter) rated Bed and Breakfast called Uncle Dad's Cabin in Evadale.....or maybe it was Auntie Mom's Bed and Breakfast.....Think we even went Deer hunting last June with Billy Bob Jr.'s boy....Junior jr.....a good time was had by ALL!!!! .....and YES Reb....the "essence" of International Paper(??) smell DOES enhance the sweetness of the air down there......SOMEBODY needs to "can" that and sell to them Northern Yankees and say it's "Essence of Evadale".....Oooooh Weee!!!!! that right there would peel paint quicker than a Larry the Cable Guy's "toot" 

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

th?id=OIP.CymbdQ5uR71zH3_b6iNENwHaE6&pid=15.1&P=0&w=248&h=166

KIRT!!!!!!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING with that picture of ME and REB at the 5th cousin's weenee roast????..........AND you showed MY "secret" basting sauce pouch I use to "marinate" the "dogs"

Guess it's out the bag now........yes ladies and gentlemen I USE REDMAN GOLDEN BLEND as my maranara to get that "SMOOTH" taste

• LOL! 2

On 3/29/2018 at 8:32 AM, KirtFalcon said:

ac534c406ef5c61c1795533500bbcd40.jpg

Kirt......I was admiring your "handiwork"........why do you have 2 chest freezers on your "Casita" houseboat???......THEN IT HIT ME.......buffet table/fish cleaning table....WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!!!.......I also was eyeing those "drums" used for "flotation devices"......THOSE are NOT your regular 33 gal barrels........Are YOU SURE those barrels are floating devices and not "contraband" carriers for Doomer's "special refreshment" up and down the "SA-BEAN" River???

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ManCaveDweller said:

Kirt......I was admiring your "handiwork"........why do you have 2 chest freezers on your "Casita" houseboat???......THEN IT HIT ME.......buffet table/fish cleaning table....WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!!!!!.......I also was eyeing those "drums" used for "flotation devices"......THOSE are NOT your regular 33 gal barrels........Are YOU SURE those barrels are floating devices and not "contraband" carriers for Doomer's "special refreshment" up and down the "SA-BEAN" River???

This yaatch has all the latest amenities and features ... it's the XLT deeelux model, even got a second floor spa/international playboy parlor .... the pic does this jewel no justice ... it's equipped with a hide-a-way potty and overhead frog gig racks ... not to mention a trolling sein rig and dual stump/log jumper motor mounts ... the owner (one of REBs cousins) told me he did have a high diving board on the stern but his beautiful bride snapped if off even with the deck when she performed a double twisting, inward belly flop (she does weigh in at around 365 on the gator scales down to the trading post) ... :drool:

Edited by KirtFalcon

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

This yaatch has all the latest amenities and features ... it's the XLT deeelux model, even got a second floor spa/international playboy parlor .... the pic does this jewel no justice ... it's equipped with a hide-a-way potty and overhead frog gig racks ... not to mention a trolling sein rig and dual stump/log jumper motor mounts ... the owner (one of REBs cousins) told me he did have a high diving board on the stern but his beautiful bride snapped if off even with the deck when she performed a double twisting, inward belly flop (she does weigh in at around 365 on the gator scales down to the trading post) ... :drool:

KIRT......I'm glad you didn't say "anything" about the "stealth" technology of that rig.....the game warden's say that they can NEVER find you during  hunting season OR gator season.......BUT with that spa/international playboy parlor THAT might be the reason THEY ain't talking.....I just bet that you get some well known "ladies of the Sa-bean" to "participate" with your international "company"....

• LOL! 1

On 4/6/2018 at 8:09 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

Boy, what a time for a feller’s phone to go kaput! I missed out on ALL of these cool posts about all of the latest newfangled inventions in the combined art of fishing/camping/recreation! 

So sorry Carth.....I'm a thinking(and THAT is DANGEROUS).....Reb and Kirt and the rest of the SDC group needs to have a 1st Annual SDC River tour of the Sa-bean River....and Reb and Kolmes and other SE Texas "dignitaries" can show us The Sights....The Sounds....and ALL that the Sa-bean River has to offer!!!....We could start at the Sa-bean there by Halsam...near Ram's neck of the woods then tour the Sa-bean into Toledo Bend Lake....stopping at such FINE establishments as Huxley Bay marina East Hamilton then Spend some time at Fin and Feather Resort....and then Ending our tour of Toledo Bend at South Toledo Bend Marina.........THEN sail on down the "BEAUTIFUL Sa-Bean to Belgrade then BEAUTIFUL Deweville, Forest Heights and "smell" the "aromatic" air as we pass the International Paper Paper plant and Grubb Island.......Stopping for "afternoon" tea or refreshment cocktails" at Morgan Eddy........Then quickly move on down the "sparkling waters to Blue Elbow, Big Bayou, and on into the beautiful town of Orange.  Hurrying along thru the deep canal of the Sa-Bean round Port Neches and ending at the Texas Point National Wildlife Refuge and THE GULF of Mexico!!!!!!......I'M READY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ManCaveDweller said:

So sorry Carth.....I'm a thinking(and THAT is DANGEROUS).....Reb and Kirt and the rest of the SDC group needs to have a 1st Annual SDC River tour of the Sa-bean River....and Reb and Kolmes and other SE Texas "dignitaries" can show us The Sights....The Sounds....and ALL that the Sa-bean River has to offer!!!....We could start at the Sa-bean there by Halsam...near Ram's neck of the woods then tour the Sa-bean into Toledo Bend Lake....stopping at such FINE establishments as Huxley Bay marina East Hamilton then Spend some time at Fin and Feather Resort....and then Ending our tour of Toledo Bend at South Toledo Bend Marina.........THEN sail on down the "BEAUTIFUL Sa-Bean to Belgrade then BEAUTIFUL Deweville, Forest Heights and "smell" the "aromatic" air as we pass the International Paper Paper plant and Grubb Island.......Stopping for "afternoon" tea or refreshment cocktails" at Morgan Eddy........Then quickly move on down the "sparkling waters to Blue Elbow, Big Bayou, and on into the beautiful town of Orange.  Hurrying along thru the deep canal of the Sa-Bean round Port Neches and ending at the Texas Point National Wildlife Refuge and THE GULF of Mexico!!!!!!......I'M READY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I have floated the Sa-Bean from Longview to Logansport ... many moons ago ... great fun if you do it when the water is up some and flowing steady ... I'll bet the trip through the big lake all the way down to Orange would be a real hoot ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have floated the Sa-Bean from Longview to Logansport ... many moons ago ... great fun if you do it when the water is up some and flowing steady ... I'll bet the trip through the big lake all the way down to Orange would be a real hoot ... 

Kirt.....would be "a hoot"....IF we don't get shot......ESPECIALLY if we float it on your International Playboy yacht!!!......MAN...the looks we would get....floating into those "destinations" .......and getting the "envy" eye from the locals........:drool:

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:55 PM, KirtFalcon said:

th?id=OIP.y8zrBWkfxvHS6CE3HJjw3QHaEf&pid=15.1&P=0&w=291&h=177

Zoomed in observation with my binokulars reveals CathDawg77 and Greezychef sightings from the early part of the cruise on the upper end of the river between Carthage and Tennyha ...

05.jpg

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Zoomed in observation with my binokulars reveals CathDawg77 and Greezychef sightings from the early part of the cruise on the upper end of the river between Carthage and Tennyha ...

05.jpg

I’m only Chewin’ them See-gars these days; I give up ligtn’ em a few years back....👌