Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison's elevation is 394 ft above sea level .... My elevation is 537 ft above sea level ... I can see both of Garrison's water towers and Timpson's water tower (about 9 miles away) from my front porch ... My house sits on the lower third of a hill people refer to around here as Klondike Hill ....

They use to call it the County Landfill :rofl:

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

They use to call it the County Landfill :rofl:

Actually, there used to be a place called the "city dump" about three or four  miles up the road.   I think they closed it down about 25 years ago ....

• Like 1

On April 12, 2018 at 8:48 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Yep.....we got second in that one to them........

I thought we got 4th in Dist. In 1600 Relay.  My daughter said 3rd.  Either way, we got 4th in Area & are going to Regional.  I suspect with HD & WH.  

8 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

29fmny.jpg

Cold hearted lol.  I don’t know how them yahoos vote, but since I’ve lived here, seen very few ballots go in the Dem box.  Of course in Evadale, very few votes go in any box.  Only about 1500 people here, and that’s counting Billy Bob’s 9 chillens who ain’t quite right in the head.  Spect they’ll all grow up to be democrats.  😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Cold hearted lol.  I don’t know how them yahoos vote, but since I’ve lived here, seen very few ballots go in the Dem box.  Of course in Evadale, very few votes go in any box.  Only about 1500 people here, and that’s counting Billy Bob’s 9 chillens who ain’t quite right in the head.  Spect they’ll all grow up to be democrats.  😂😂😂

sorry I got a ornery streak going today.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...