Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Evadale twirler coach ...

th?id=OIP.w5UdpOSy1mDlybrMQAPIDgHaE4&pid=Api&P=0&w=256&h=169

Lol, gotcha.  No band.   No twirler coach.  Fake news.  Plus - parking guy doesn’t have a beer in his hand.  But.... he does look like Bubba Don Lurch.   😂😂😂

Full disclosure:  Guy above isn’t twirler Coach, he’s the Cheerleading sponsor.   He was the boxing coach until a boy in the 9th grade did the above damage.  😂😂😄

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, TheShadowKnows said:

From SETX to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Talk about a culture shock! Good luck and God Bless to your boy. 

Yep, but the folks seemed okay when we went up there.  All of them had, like, a speech impediment.  Must be something in the water.  Maybe my grandson will be able to assist in the Speech classes.  😂😂😂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 10:43 AM, TheShadowKnows said:

From SETX to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Talk about a culture shock! Good luck and God Bless to your boy. 

You know that UP is beautiful (in Sept, not Jan lol), and surprisingly, there’s very little accent.  They talk more like someone from Nebraska, while 200 miles away, in Green Bay, Big Accent.  Most of the homes looked European.  Narrow, multi-storied, and all different colors.  Reminded me of small villages in Northern Europe I’ve seen on TV.  Biggest problem G’Son will have, he’s cold natured.  He’ll be in for a shock when the snow hits.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Evadale @ West Hardin tonight!!!!!

Howabout that Grapeland vs Colmesneil game, 38-24.  I’d figured the Grapeland JV would’ve won more than that, although I’m sure the whole bench got a lot of playing time.  Wish I’d have known.  Could’ve got Colmesneil and 30 points easy.  😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Howabout that Grapeland vs Colmesneil game, 38-24.  I’d figured the Grapeland JV would’ve won more than that, although I’m sure the whole bench got a lot of playing time.  Wish I’d have known.  Could’ve got Colmesneil and 30 points easy.  😂😂😂

Lol

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Got a "surprise" picture of Kolmes cutting across in front of one of my deer feeders ... I think he was trying out his new Halloween costume ....

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Yes, that’s the “new” slimmed down, pencil neck, Kolmes.  He was built like a bulldozer, now he’s more like a moped.  😂

• LOL! 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 7:45 AM, Hagar said:

You know that UP is beautiful (in Sept, not Jan lol), and surprisingly, there’s very little accent.  They talk more like someone from Nebraska, while 200 miles away, in Green Bay, Big Accent.  Most of the homes looked European.  Narrow, multi-storied, and all different colors.  Reminded me of small villages in Northern Europe I’ve seen on TV.  Biggest problem G’Son will have, he’s cold natured.  He’ll be in for a shock when the snow hits.

A cord of split oak firewood would make a great Christmas present around Thanksgiving....😳😜🔥

• LOL! 1