👁️ Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube = Big Brother

Wild74

YouTube Censors Major Anti-Obama Channel
ConservativeByte.com ^ | March 23, 2014 | conservativebyte

Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:37:29 PM by Main Street

Unreal. This is outrageous that government has been given this power.

Check it out:

A major anti-Obama YouTube channel with 55 million views was shut down yesterday just days after a new policy went into effect handing governments the power to flag “extremist” content on the video sharing website.

Media commentator and activist Mark Dice, whose channel had 55 million views and 265,000 subscribers, had his account suspended yesterday for what YouTube described as “severe terms of service violations”. The channel was not deleted due to copyright issues.

The most popular videos on Dice’s channel lambasted supporters of Barack Obama. Dice had built up a reputation for his ‘man on the street’ videos which featured him getting Obama supporters to sign petitions that called for a number of insane proposals, like putting gun owners in concentration camps, killing newborn babies, repealing the first amendment to silence criticism of Obama, and granting Obama immunity from all crimes.

Mark Dice @MarkDice Follow

Dear @YouTube @YTCreators so I had this popular channel....55 million views, 265,000 subs, 3-5 million views a month...and you deleted it. 11:49 AM - 23 Mar 2014

Ironic that the first lady is censored in China for : On Saturday, Mrs. Obama gave a 15-minute speech at China's prestigious Peking University in which she promoted the free flow of information and freedom of speech, the only time during her trip that she has brought up a contentious issue. China routinely filters out information deemed offensive by the government and silences dissenting voices. http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/23/us-first-lady-hosts-education-roundtable-in-china/20854852/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D456856 .

But our Government censors people all the time. As Commies always say "Do as I say, not as I do." We're truly living on an "Animal Farm".

There are PLENTY of Obama vitriol YouTube clips to wet your appetite ... I am more disturbed by the vintage MLB telecasts that are removed faster than I can turn on my DVD recorder :(

You just don't get it, do you? It's a 1st Amendment issue. It's even more infringement on a Constitutional right!

There are PLENTY of Obama vitriol YouTube clips to wet your appetite ... I am more disturbed by the vintage MLB telecasts that are removed faster than I can turn on my DVD recorder :(

This telecast or broadcast can not be re-transmitted without written consent of Major League baseball. I like Prince as an artist, and you will not find a single one of his videos on YouTube that is up for more than a week. I wish that Major League Baseball would have it's own YouTube channel to watch old baseball games, and the NFL as well with old football games.

I know many artists will create their own account, and allow for their videos to be watched. The problem with that is the royalty payments are very small, but that's because YouTube relies on advertisement to pay those royalties. If you notice many artists have signed up with Vevo, and you have to watch a commercial for every single video. In those cases, YouTube takes a cut, and Vevo takes a cut of the advertisement, and the artists gets the rest.

You just don't get it, do you? It's a 1st Amendment issue. It's even more infringement on a Constitutional right!

The problem lies with our Government, and they're cracking down on what can be said not only publicly, but privately as well. Even Jimmy Carter knows he's being spied on : http://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-carter-nsa-spying-164434808.html . He thinks he's trying to circumvent the system by using snail mail, but even those letters are probably being opened before they are sent to foreign dignataries.

The problem lies with our Government, and they're cracking down on what can be said not only publicly, but privately as well. Even Jimmy Carter knows he's being spied on : http://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-carter-nsa-spying-164434808.html . He thinks he's trying to circumvent the system by using snail mail, but even those letters are probably being opened before they are sent to foreign dignataries.

I find it amusing that Carter thinks anyone cares enough about what he says to spy on him!

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First, there's no doubt Reagans Star Wars project has been completed, and probably augmented by satellites carrying laser weapons (as opposed to anti- missile missiles) capable of shooting down missiles in the blink of an eye.  And after all the bru-ha-ha over the "false alarm" in Hawaii, what does Nut Bag Jung-un do.  Initiates talks with South Korea.  Why?  Could it be his stockpile of missiles & A-bombs are suddenly useless?  And finally, why was the White House silent on the false alarm?  It was a perfect opportunity to condemn the Blue State and Dem Gov.  Food for thought.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👁️ Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube = Big Brother