Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

It's Nelson.  

Thoughts.....

First off I'll welcome Nelson with good intentions. I heard you promised your #1 priority is the kids. I hope you stand behind that. Bring back the tradition and let's get back to work.... oh yeah get some new uniforms. Time to change it up a lil bit... Tiger Nation have a lil faith. Things happen for a reason 99% of the time. It's bout time we get the odds in our favor.

• Like 2

Well, I wonder what James Duke will do now. Listening to some of his stalkers, he might run for President. Advise Jerry Jones on football operations. Solve world hunger. Do not know the man very well. But I do see him doing a lot for the community. Which is a lot more than most.

31 minutes ago, logitech said:

Well, I wonder what James Duke will do now. Listening to some of his stalkers, he might run for President. Advise Jerry Jones on football operations. Solve world hunger. Do not know the man very well. But I do see him doing a lot for the community. Which is a lot more than most.

If the rest of the world were as dumb as the people making decisions in Daingerfield then i would say he could do almost all that. He knew what he wanted and did it. Congrats to all that benefited and good luck to coach Nelson and Daingerfield. I believed there were much better candidates than him but it’s a done deal now. Good luck tigers. 

First Game, Gunter, has seen them, prepared for them, had a good game plan until he didn't, made zero adjustments that worked.  Has the athletes to do what Newton was able to do on defense.  I also do not think he was the best choice, but I will hold my judgement to see what he is able to get out of all of this talent.  Going to be judged hard the first three games for sure, better be ready.

I'm curious what does it take record wise for this same drama not to happend next season?

What does D'Field have talent wise?

Is this playoffs or new coach next season? 

Lots of questions.

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Naw man. I actually hate it for them. Come fall we talk smack but in the long run I like to see schools from rural east Texas do well. Love them or hate them Daingerfield is rich in tradition and even this Brahma can say they deserve better than this. 

Come on brother, This saves us from a buzz saw in the 1st round. If they want to hire some dude that gets drunk and fights his colleagues, who are we to complain. :mower:

• LOL! 1

See what we look like and what we will have to deal with, SCHOOL BOARD, SUPERINTENDENT, and COMMITTEE, congratulations on showing your lack of back bones and intelligence in this entire process and completing the task of making us the laughing stock around the state.  I do want to thank all of the members who had the back bone to vote against this hire.

• Smoaky locked this topic