Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

So Daingerfield choses their DC as their next head coach.  Looking at their record the past two
years looks like the reason for their record was defense, lost badly to Gunter last year after
leading early and season before to Whonona badly.  WHat criteria did they go by?
Dfield what are you thinking or was pool of candidates that baddddddddddd?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TINDERBOX said:

So Daingerfield choses their DC as their next head coach.  Looking at their record the past two
years looks like the reason for their record was defense, lost badly to Gunter last year after
leading early and season before to Whonona badly.  WHat criteria did they go by?
Dfield what are you thinking or was pool of candidates that baddddddddddd?

It's laughable and unbearable lol

8 hours ago, SwipeRight said:

Not a good situation when the board vote is not unanimous. He better win.

You are quite a critic when it comes to Dfield coaches. What's your agenda? Don't worry SwipeRight Coach Nelson has a lot of talent coming up. This may be the same situation when Hugg passed the stick to Bowman. Make sure you stay tuned.

16 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t think he’s criticizing anyone. He’s right though. With the board not being unanimous and all the other things that supposedly took place, I think it’s safe to say he’d better win. It’s Daingerfiekd. He’d better win even if this transition was smooth and there wasn’t any questionable behind the scenes shenanigans. I’m not saying there were any, but the feeling by some says there were. Real or not those suspicions cause bad blood. If he wins state all will be forgotten though. 

Forgiven by people who weren’t involved. 

I can tell you that the kids applauded the man when they heard he got the AD position. I think he can win. He might not have been my first pick but he deserves a chance. For those saying he drinks and fights, well i haven't heard that about him but now i like him a little more. We are Daingerfield.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Things in J'ville weren't always as they seemed. Need to talk to the right people. There have been some good coaches that have led the Dangerfield program. Seems like this choice is way off target. Horn would have been the better choice. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, logitech said:

BoHogg needs to make sure he knows the facts of the so-called bar incident. All comments on that incident is no where near the truth. And yes the kids he has coached the last 2 years applauded the decision. 

The people that were there first hand said it did! Did your eyes see it to say it didn’t? NO

• Like 1

Bar fight or not shouldn’t decide his fate. Looking your colleagues in the eye as a confidant then turning around to tell others the program isn’t being run correctly “I can do this job better. Hire me” is twisted and destructive. How can he be what’s best for the boys and program when he’s been tearing it apart the whole time? How can anyone trust his actions except for the people that helped him do it? 

Should have brought new blood in and started over clean and fresh!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crankshaft said:

4 Coaches leaving, maybe a 5th, That leaves two Jr. High and one varsity assistant at this time and all three of them very have limited experience.:munch:

That's to be expected, those were Waldies coaches.  Good thing because it allows the Coach a chance to bring his own hand picked staff, hopefully a experienced OC and DC(jmo). Word is the kids are very pleased with Coach Nelson being their AD.  

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's to be expected, those were Waldies coaches.  Good thing because it allows the Coach a chance to bring his own hand picked staff. Word is the kids are very pleased with Coach Nelson being their AD.  

That’ll change when he has to actually enforce his own rules.  

• Smoaky locked this topic