Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

I'm gona lay something out there real quick fellas....

1st off I know 75 % of the DF posters on here. After seeing, hearing, and reading many of your posts I see your true colors. Some of you have been in my inbox on The Book since this all started and you few have contradicted yourself to me. On here your acting WAY differently!!!! 

2nd off Jake, Crank, 83,  myself and a few others are born and raised to be realist when it comes to certain  matters and trust me when I say this... IT'S DOWN RIGHT DISRESPECTFUL TO OUR COMMUNITY TO PULL THE BS THAT WAS HANDED HERE! 

How can we NOT be bothered by corruption and blatantly right in our faces to be exact. We want what's best for our kids and town. PERIOD

Folks it's real simple. Do things the right way and good things will come. <<<<That's a lesson to teach your kids.

Once again I'll still be there cheering on the young men on Fridays and at halftime talk with a few REAL fans and tell each other what theyre doing wrong lol... and what adjustments need to be made. That's just a fan wanting to see a victory. 

People with hidden agendas are schemey and slimy like a old rattle snake. Looking to bite you when you ain't paying attention. 

We got bit!!! The question remains, was it a poisonous snake?????

• Thanks 2

Rah Rah coaches seem appealing from the stands, but they are typically a disaster once you put them in charge. Emotion can only carry you so far, after that you have to know football to be successful. Rah Rah also ends when you lose 2/3 to begin the season and the kids realize you are only that way when you are in front.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

What site is this from? What is the source of the rating?

From pigskin and the numbers are those that the teams ended with. They should be revised once the season gets a little closer.

4 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Them JV ponies annihilated everyone with 213 points, (2) Hooks 135, (3) QC 92 acootdingvto what crank posted. 

So all that young talent for Dfield didn’t even crack top 3 for JV and varsity got beat by HS by 113 points. Yet Dfield is supposed to win multiple state championships in the next 5 years. 

3 hours ago, FishinBM said:

So all that young talent for Dfield didn’t even crack top 3 for JV and varsity got beat by HS by 113 points. Yet Dfield is supposed to win multiple state championships in the next 5 years. 

I will give Daingerfield a 6-4 or 5-5 record this year 

• Smoaky locked this topic