Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

55 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Who ever heard of a 12 year suspension on a drivers license?  That doesn't sound a little odd to anyone?

Yea that’s doesn’t sound right. 12 years? Heck a DWI 3rd offense is only 2 years, and that is a felony. Should be the worst you can get. I’m not buying the 12 years. But there is definitely something. Too much smoke.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Has he ever driven a bus the last two years? If he did and it’s true he doesn’t have a valid dL who would that fall back on in administration? That put the district in a tough spot if something would’ve happened. 

That would put the district in a tough spot even though nothing happened.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

That might be a tall order if this keeps up. 

I agree. But I'm not going to be apart of the problem.whats done is done. Time to be optimistic for our athletes and hope the rest can be handled. And when I say the rest I mean a certain someone should be removed. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think that’s why some DF fans are po’d. Y’all do have some serious talent coming up. I think they feel like there were some no brainer head coaches available. Past legends. Current up and coming proven head coaches. Several great picks. Heck I’m not a tiger fan and I feel for the young fellas. 

For sure. But I do know for a fact that they are experiencing with some new qb options this year already,one being a coming up sophomore.so at the very least I'm happy to see that they are trying to find the best people for the right positions rather than just going based off of the positions they have been playing. Because if we are going to stay in the spread formation,we need to have a qb who can throw the ball. If not then we need to line up behind center and run downhill not sideline to sideline like last year. So what I'm getting at is that at least Nelson knows certain things need to be changed offensively if we are going to continue running the same offense. And as long as that is happening I'll be happy. 

People kill me talking about offenses running “sideways”. The whole offensive schematic of the spread is to empty the box and run zone and stretch. The whole basis of the offense is to run “sideways” and hit the crease created by the scheme.

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think that’s why some DF fans are po’d. Y’all do have some serious talent coming up. I think they feel like there were some no brainer head coaches available. Past legends. Current up and coming proven head coaches. Several great picks. Heck I’m not a tiger fan and I feel for the young fellas. 

I seen an 8th grader start on varsity this year, I don’t know what to think. Either he the truth or DF doesn’t have anything 

1 hour ago, MARLINDOGS said:

crazy.jpg

Yeah man. This is a nightmare scenario any way it's looked at. We can't win for losing. I'm to the point where we're damned if we do or damned if we dont. I've had certain people flat out lie to me. Since this all happened. Bet they don't shake my hand on Fridays lmao

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

How can an 8th grade kid start on varsity? I’ve seen them on jv before but I’m pretty sure you can’t letter 5 years on a varsity squad. 

I am pretty sure if your 8th grade is not on the same campus as the high school, you can’t play varsity. That eliminates, if correct, lot of school districts from having that happen. 

• Smoaky locked this topic