Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

1 minute ago, cotton84 said:

I am pretty sure if your 8th grade is not on the same campus as the high school, you can’t play varsity. That eliminates, if correct, lot of school districts from having that happen. 

Someone said earlier he was at the middle school half a day and at the high school half a day 

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I guess if ya gonna imitate someone, the late great George Jones would be it. The Possum didn’t drink Bud Lites though. 

Hell naw he didn't,  and he would have put a Tiger Nation bumper sticker on his by now, Get that man a bumper sticker and banker boy buy some 10 yr old in a Elvis decanter he is the new DHS Athletic Director ! .

• LOL! 1

An 8th grader can play on Varsity if he is over the age limit for Jr High. The problem is that he burns a year of eligibility and when he is a senior he can’t play any sport.  This isn’t college to where you can redshirt a year to keep a year of eligibility.  

1 hour ago, EasyCompany said:

An 8th grader can play on Varsity if he is over the age limit for Jr High. The problem is that he burns a year of eligibility and when he is a senior he can’t play any sport.  This isn’t college to where you can redshirt a year to keep a year of eligibility.  

UIL Eligibility Standards say otherwise. I guess the UIL needs to update their info. 

It says a student must be enrolled in a 4 year school and taking normal high school classes. 

So, he has a DWI or what? I’m sure no one in Morris county has driven while drinking. I’m not sure what the problem is here and what’s going on and what’s gonna be done? I think I’m speaking for a lot of posters. Then again it’s really not any of my business but just wondering as I have family in Lone Star. Carry on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dillonpanthers said:

Issue probably isn't as much what he did to get it suspended (if that's what happened) as why he didn't tell them. 

But he was hired 2 years ago as an assistant, so this should have been an issue then too. 

Unless it was a recent dwi. Means a lot more in light of the drunken fight at coaching school 

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

So Horn or nah?

I'm sure the higher ups will keep him.

I mean damn!!!...what else could go wrong with this whole process? 

I've heard the kids like him. I've also heard and read all the stacks of stuff against him. 

THIS HAS TO BE WHAT A CLEVELAND BROWNS FAN FEELS LIKE #BrownBag

2 hours ago, WRraider2010 said:

Word on the street is that Jerry Springer will be moderating the next school board meeting. 

With Special guest Maury Povich running lie detectors

"You said you had a drivers license, the lie detector determined that was a lie".

"You said you enjoyed Bud light, The lie detector determined you were actually telling the truth."

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WRraider2010 said:

With Special guest Maury Povich running lie detectors

"You said you had a drivers license, the lie detector determined that was a lie".

"You said you enjoyed Bud light, The lie detector determined you were actually telling the truth."

So I guess the story of Dr. Phil offering his services wasn't true?

• Smoaky locked this topic