Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

19 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'm sure the higher ups will keep him.

I mean damn!!!...what else could go wrong with this whole process? 

I've heard the kids like him. I've also heard and read all the stacks of stuff against him. 

THIS HAS TO BE WHAT A CLEVELAND BROWNS FAN FEELS LIKE #BrownBag

image.png

A lot of opinions from non Daingerfield folks. What is it with people who want great programs to fail? It’s the same for the Katy’s, SLC, Longview, Highland Park or any successful program. I guess it’s jealousy. I for one hope they get it straight. Good Luck Daingerfield.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, randomuser said:

A lot of opinions from non Daingerfield folks. What is it with people who want great programs to fail? It’s the same for the Katy’s, SLC, Longview, Highland Park or any successful program. I guess it’s jealousy. I for one hope they get it straight. Good Luck Daingerfield.

I hope they get it straight too. Good Luck Daingerfield 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Well we really don't need no outside help, The inside at Tiger land is doing a Hell of a job Burning her down...........

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

No word at the moment. Our inside guys are quiet this go round. Sign that he probably is going to stay. 

Correct 93,  He isn't going nowhere...... 4 of them on the Board are so deep in the coup de tat that they don't want no Horse head in they bed or much less get their feelings hurt by being rejected at the Bud light BBQ event's and local tea and crumpets socials. The ole green Chevy begins Uber service Monday Morning bright and early:airquote:.

7 hours ago, WRraider2010 said:

With Special guest Maury Povich running lie detectors

"You said you had a drivers license, the lie detector determined that was a lie".

"You said you enjoyed Bud light, The lie detector determined you were actually telling the truth."

Hahaha. Post of the year so far!!

On 4/19/2018 at 5:07 PM, randomuser said:

So, he has a DWI or what? I’m sure no one in Morris county has driven while drinking. I’m not sure what the problem is here and what’s going on and what’s gonna be done? I think I’m speaking for a lot of posters. Then again it’s really not any of my business but just wondering as I have family in Lone Star. Carry on.

Has absolutely nothing to do with a DWI.

You are required to have two things to drive a vehicle. The removal of one thing by the state was caused by the failure to have the other when he caused a bad wreck. Such suspensions are held in place when no attempt is made to pay anything back thats owed.

This situation has existed through his last three jobs as well as this one. He has driven district vehicles with student/athletes to events and drove a vehicle to a coaching clinic loaded with coaches. Imagine the liability in play for the district there. SMH

No, this isn't going away. Laws and rules are in place for reason. DISD may not let the guy go, but they're going to get beat up pretty good if they do not.

The situation is already embarrassing and is about to get worse. 

• Like 1

I've watched and read this thread off and on for quite some time.

I don't know how this story will end, but I do know the speculation, accusations, innuendos, finger-pointer, whether true or not, won't stop any time soon. In the end, we all want the truth, but we also need to be very careful...yes, it's a message board and I started this back in 2002 for feedback, not just scores and fans bragging, but to know insight into various stories, the good, bad and sometimes ugly.

If anyone understands the passion for Daingerfield football, it's me (along with thousands of others), but the school district made their decision to hire Coach Nelson. I've contacted him and spoken with him twice today. I've sent an email or two to superintendent Sandra Quarles.

I've asked fair questions and I've been very honest with Coach Nelson about what people have told me, including some of you who've reached out to me. I don't know where this may have gone wrong, but it seems to me the school district should be the one answering questions, not Coach Nelson. I am a believer in people, we're all human and God knows we make mistakes. Coach Nelson was very upfront with me about everything I asked him. So, while I know this may not die down, I'm sealing this thread and I'm going to put up his quote to me about being the AD/Football Coach at Daingerfield. 

I know each of you would want to have a say if you were on the other side of this issue, some of you would buckle quickly...some would stand strong.

I am starting another thread with Coach Nelson's quote to me and you can do with it whatever you want.

And, you can always email me ([email protected]), or direct message me on twitter (@DavidSmoak).

Thank you.

David Smoak

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Smoaky locked this topic