Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

35 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

I'm just here for the comments! 

But what's funny is it's been EVERY sport besides basketball 

Golf? Tennis? Water polo? Corndog cooking? You've been dominant in 2 sports sawed off. Baseball and softball.

You can't even sy your valedictorians have had better GPAs than our past 10 lol.... stick to the bats and leather gloves. Leave the rest to the professionals.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I realize that. Newton is loaded with talent, but those Tigers are gonna be pretty good too. The Tigers and Newton have met a few times through the years, we match up pretty well athlete wise, may come down to coaching. Hope Coach chooses some good coordinators.

Y’all don’t match up with Newton for the next two years athlete wise.  Y’all could take your districts all district team and not beat Newton next year.    Sorry to burst that bubble!   

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, stangstampede said:

Y’all do match up with Newton for the next two years athlete wise.  Y’all could take your districts all district team and easily beat Newton next year.    Sorry to inflate that bubble!   

Thanks man. Preciate the kind words 

16 minutes ago, stangstampede said:

Y’all don’t match up with Newton for the next two years athlete wise.  Y’all could take your districts all district team and not beat Newton next year.    Sorry to burst that bubble!   

I have to choose my words correctly. This year we do not match up with them, very few teams do in any classification. I meant past history wise when we have met our athletes have matched up well against theirs.  Good point you are absolutely correct! How's that dude? 

19 minutes ago, stangstampede said:

Heck they won’t win a district championship in the next two years.

30 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Golf? Tennis? Water polo? Corndog cooking? You've been dominant in 2 sports sawed off. Baseball and softball.

You can't even sy your valedictorians have had better GPAs than our past 10 lol.... stick to the bats and leather gloves. Leave the rest to the professionals.

Ha Ha! Baseball and Softball are what HS is supposed to be good at. Football y'all are 'supposed' to have rammed it down HS throats.. So lets compare common track meets last few years! 

Grades and GPA?.You really wanna go there? Professional? Yall should be professional on hiring new AD's as much experience y'all have the last 10 years. What is this number 4? 

29 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

😃🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

They pretty good on those corn dogs ETF 🤣🤣

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

😃🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

They pretty good on those corn dogs ETF 🤣🤣

He's just jealous he can't get a good corndog or hotlinks there! But hey ya do have us on the county jail and game rooms! 

• Stinks 2

44 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

He's just jealous he can't get a good corndog or hotlinks there! But hey ya do have us on the county jail and game rooms! 

Jealous??? I literally lol'd on that 1.... Never stepped foot in 1 of those game rooms. It's just a shorter ride from HS to Dfield than it is from HS to Bossier City.... yalls folks take up half the seats lmmfao. Don't believe me? I know all the owners lol

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I wanna go there. Not even a comparison. Gather some info on that on. Don't believe the hype. UIL, Grades really?

We can go there.... They think we're slower than some corndog lickers.... rotf lmao.... deep fried and over cooked in old grease. Sonics are better and cheaper anyways. Lick away... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We can go there.... They think we're slower than some corndog lickers.... rotf lmao.... deep fried and over cooked in old grease. Sonics are better and cheaper anyways. Lick away... 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm hollering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.  They can have those green hot links too.  Don Juans is good, but I suggest take out. Restraunt smells like feet🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm hollering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.  They can have those green hot links too.  Don Juans is good, but I suggest take out. Restraunt smells like feet🤣🤣

Pittsburgs are better too... Way better!!!! Their local DQ never has the things they advertise lol. Not to mention The Grease Trap Buffet at the intersection ;)

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I realize that. Newton is loaded with talent, but those Tigers are gonna be pretty good too. The Tigers and Newton have met a few times through the years, we match up pretty well athlete wise, may come down to coaching. Hope Coach chooses some good coordinators.

Are you serious? Newton will beat the brakes off the 4th spot in our district. Thankfully as dysfunctional as y'all are, it will be you. Enjoy......

19 minutes ago, OPC said:

Are you serious? Newton will beat the brakes off the 4th spot in our district. Thankfully as dysfunctional as y'all are, it will be you. Enjoy......

OPC you don't believe whay you typed at the end yourself. It's ok tho. I know your tired of getting that spanked regularly by them southern of the county boys lol... New year. SAME result. Bulls lose to Tigers 

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

OPC you don't believe whay you typed at the end yourself. It's ok tho. I know your tired of getting that spanked regularly by them southern of the county boys lol... New year. SAME result. Bulls lose to Tigers 

Brother, I was looking forward to a Pewitt vs Newton game. Want to see an old buddy get some revenge, but as messed up as y'all are Im not sure you will beat us. If I am wrong, I will be around to take my crow. 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Smells like feet :rofl:

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, OPC said:

Brother, I was looking forward to a Pewitt vs Newton game. Want to see an old buddy get some revenge, but as messed up as y'all are Im not sure you will beat us. If I am wrong, I will be around to take my crow. 

I'll serve it raw and fresh just like u like it 

• Like 1

Newton's on a whole nother level. No reason in comparing a defending state champ to a 2 rd team. Until we make a statement run there's no sense in it whatsoever lol... Newton demolished a team in the ship that beat us by 5 scores. I've also heard they're returning a lot back from that team. 

Dfield does have a talent pool emerging that could be Daingerous if they buy in and do work. Simple really

33 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Newton's on a whole nother level. No reason in comparing a defending state champ to a 2 rd team. Until we make a statement run there's no sense in it whatsoever lol... Newton demolished a team in the ship that beat us by 5 scores. I've also heard they're returning a lot back from that team. 

Dfield does have a talent pool emerging that could be Daingerous if they buy in and do work. Simple really

Well said ETF,  no comparison at all. That team reflects Dfields 2010 team with all those D1 players. Things for blew way out of proportion when I said in previous years our athletes have matched up pretty well against theirs. Somebody from ponytown took that and ran with it.

Well said ETF,  no comparison at all. That team reflects Dfields 2010 team with all those D1 players. Things for blew way out of proportion when I said in previous years our athletes have matched up pretty well against theirs. Somebody from ponytown took that and ran with it.

Nope.   You said should have some state championships In the next 5 years.    Newton will be in your region for at least two more years and the way kids are leaving daingerfield now you aren’t going to match up later on down the line with as many people either.   

1 hour ago, stangstampede said:

Nope.   You said should have some state championships In the next 5 years.    Newton will be in your region for at least two more years and the way kids are leaving daingerfield now you aren’t going to match up later on down the line with as many people either.   

That is correct. I did say in the next 5 years the Tigers will have a Championship.  We don't match up with them this year with the players they have and If you can read that's what's being discussed.  In years past Dfield has met Newton before, State Championship game 1999 they won, 2001 Quarterfinal, we won. That leads me to believe we match up well against them athlete wise. We don't match up well this year with them because of the players they have, but they would have matched up well against us in 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 or 2013. As far as the kids leaving Dfield, well I guess we will lower classification and dominate there. Some of those kids are moving to Hughes Springs, but it hasn't helped you guys out much huh🤣🤣🤣?   

• LOL! 1

That is correct. I did say in the next 5 years the Tigers will have a Championship.  We don't match up with them this year with the players they have and If you can read that's what's being discussed.  In years past Dfield has met Newton before, State Championship game 1999 they won, 2001 Quarterfinal, we won. That leads me to believe we match up well against them athlete wise. We don't match up well this year with them because of the players they have, but they would have matched up well against us in 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 or 2013. As far as the kids leaving Dfield, well I guess we will lower classification and dominate there. Some of those kids are moving to Hughes Springs, but it hasn't helped you guys out much huh🤣🤣🤣?   

Whos Springs gets a lil taste of what it feels like to beat a down program for a couple years. They may not make the playoffs the next 2 years lol but here they are worried about TitleTown. It's almost flattering too but somewhat stalkerish all at the same time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

We actually played them in ‘08 and ‘09, not ‘01 Wolfe.  They matched up well with us in the 2008 game and the ending was in doubt until the final minute.  In the 2009 game, they didn’t match up near as well, that was a one sided game in our favor, much like the ‘98 State Championship was one sided in their favor.  We have the talent coming up to make another run.  May not be this year, but then again it may be.  I’m ready for August to get here.

• Thanks 1

• Smoaky locked this topic