Daingerfield's Davin Nelson on AD/Football Coaching Job...

Smoaky

On 6/11/2018 at 10:47 AM, wildtigers said:

crickets?

DHS principle resigned last week. He left to take a job with Longview ISD, where he was employed when he accepted the DHS position. . . . he also headed the committee that nominated Nelson.

Anyone on FB? Check out Davin Montgomery. lol. 

16 minutes ago, Rents2DangHigh said:

DHS principle resigned last week. He left to take a job with Longview ISD, where he was employed when he accepted the DHS position. . . . he also headed the committee that nominated Nelson.

Anyone on FB? Check out Davin Montgomery. lol. 

So which one didn’t have the license Montgomery or Nelson, that is some nice investigation work, and I’m sure the superintendent didn’t like the dreads and head scarfs he walked around in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastTexan903 said:

...I’m sure the superintendent didn’t like the dreads and head scarfs he walked around in

Well, our superintendent loves him...  dreads, headscarf, and all.   :D 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

Well we all know who you are now and u told on yourself for having multiple accounts. You don't have 0 proof that it's who you said it was on here. It's ok for you to blast someone on SDC but run and tell your buddy that some ones putting his real name on here? This entire thread is about him lmmfao

Same goes for what you just said.

41 minutes ago, 4now said:

Man your level of low knows no bounds. I called Coach Nelson to let him know his FB page has been posted on this site. Shame and a pity that you, Miguel, would try to put the man’s personal life out there. And yes this is one of your many accounts just like this is now one of my many accounts. I’m surprised the powers that be haven’t suspended you yet for something this low. And, while I’m on here how many SQT’s have the Tigers been in over the last 3 seasons of 7 on 7. Hmm there is some research that should be looked into.

I called Coach Nelson to let him know his FB page has been posted on this site.. Too funny

2 minutes ago, EastTexan903 said:

Just spoke to a coach at Tatum and the word on the street is that Nelson has a few different alias and Waldie was aware of all of them...is he trying to hide something 

Apparently he was Davin Montgomery at Tatum. Dude acting like that is supposed to be some kind of super secret. Lol

Not acting like someone let the cat out of the bag by any means. But to bring family into this is down right low, that's all im saying. And you tatum folk sure know how to treat your own. I think you should be focused on your own cats getting out of bags.

2 minutes ago, 4now said:

Not acting like someone let the cat out of the bag by any means. But to bring family into this is down right low, that's all im saying. And you tatum folk sure know how to treat your own. I think you should be focused on your own cats getting out of bags.

Who did we treat bad?