Daingerfield's Davin Nelson on AD/Football Coaching Job...

Smoaky

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Apparently he was Davin Montgomery at Tatum. Dude acting like that is supposed to be some kind of super secret. Lol

Uh, no and if thats what you took from that, you whiffed. I understand women changing their names in adulthood due to marriage/divorce and whatnot. But what drives a man to change his last name back and forth?

I know, it happens all the time. What am I thinking? lol

1 hour ago, MARLINDOGS said:

I called Coach Nelson to let him know his FB page has been posted on this site.. Too funny

Technically, you're incorrect. Coach Nelson is on that page, but its Davin Montgomery's page, whoever that is. he he. Maybe its Nelson's James Bond page. lol

2 hours ago, EastTexan903 said:

So which one didn’t have the license Montgomery or Nelson, that is some nice investigation work, and I’m sure the superintendent didn’t like the dreads and head scarfs he walked around in

I think they coexist within the same body. Its a public site, free to everyone on the planet. 

I have no idea what the superintendent likes or dislikes.

After a page and a half, its surprising that no one has asked the obvious, simple question. Why? Can you imagine a Dennis Alexander, John King or Jack Murphy using an alias? lol, me neither.

2 hours ago, Rents2DangHigh said:

Uh, no and if thats what you took from that, you whiffed. I understand women changing their names in adulthood due to marriage/divorce and whatnot. But what drives a man to change his last name back and forth?

I know, it happens all the time. What am I thinking? lol

Uh, I was talking about 4now. I didn’t “whiff”. Dude was acting like it was supposed to stay a secret about Davin’s alternate last name. And you’re right about changing names but I happened to “change” my name as a Sophomore in high school. I was raised by my aunt and uncle and was called by their last name for the first 16 years of my life. When I got my drivers liscense, I started going by my legal name even though every single person I knew, knew me by a different name. I’ve known other high school kids change their names as well to their legal name or took their fathers name. Can’t tell you why Davin changed his name but it doesn necessarily mean he’s hiding from something although it does look a little peculiar with everything that is going on. 

47 minutes ago, EastTexan903 said:

I'm starting to wonder myself I seen that new coach the other day, that one with the tattoos from his neck down to his hands. 

Tatoos dont mean jack. I know some good folks with tattoo sleeves with a clean background. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Still just very confusing why Horn is not the AD. That was literally a can’t miss hire. Daingerfield would’ve been a suped up Tenaha. No way they don’t make deep runs within 2-3 years. Heck maybe year 1.

At the very least, this thread would be about ten pages shorter.