UPDATE: Pewitt hires Sulphur Springs DC Triston Abron as new AD

AttaKid0596

4 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

I agree with you 100% brotha, he would be a great choice.

The kids would be disciplined and strong, and I'm not saying they aren't now, just that those are 2 of his strengths.  

23 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Pewitt’s offense has not been the issue.

In Gentry's 3 years we have scored 1110 points, we have allowed 1031 points.  That is an average of scoring 370 and giving up 343. 

Kumrow averaged 374 points scored and 277 allowed in his 7 years.

In 2014 Kumrow's team scored 177 and gave up 371. That was the year they had to invent qb's to play and to many other injuries to mention. He was reassigned following this season. 

Just an FYI

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Love it if he was put back in charge. But put Wing T in instead of Slot T and bring back the 52 defense. 

Where did Huckabay go also if Kumrow is still there seems like the man to take back over he has had a lot of sucess somebody might have to eat their pride but its doable 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Pewitt’s offense has not been the issue.

Kumrow first three years (2008-2010) per game averages: Scored 36 - Allowed 23

Gentry three years (2015-2017) per game averages: Scored 32 - Allowed 29

In 7 years under Kumrow, Pewitt's offense scored 21% more points than their opponents. 

in 3 years under Gentry, Pewitt's offense scored 7% more points than their opponents. 

Not counting 2014 due to massive injuries, from 2008-2013 Pewitt's Average points per game: Scored 33 - Allowed 23 while scoring 31% more points than their opponents. 

I'm not saying that Kumrow should return as the HC, I'm just saying offensive production was greater in the Wing-T/Slot-T than their time in the spread. 

Wow, all this love for the Slot-t and Wing-t.......... WTC

NB is right, we tried to play keep away. Huck and Kumrow both understood if we had the ball they didn't. Maybe it was boring, but it sure was effective.

I enjoyed watching Gentry and the boys spread it out. Man we could score often and do it quick. 

Who knows what the future holds, but I will still show up as often as I can and watch the Brahmas play. Not a finer group of kids will be found. I said earlier that 99.9% of us coaches leave, Coach Kumrow is the other .01% that doesn't leave.

Good luck to the Bulls, the coaches still here, and the coaches that moved on.

Thunderinherd and 10lbs of bondo............

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

That’s what I was thinking. Where was all this Wing/Slot T love 3 years ago?

As much as I hate to say it.   I think a lot of people from around the area enjoyed watching Pewitt run the slot t.  They ran it very well.   Watching Pewitt in the spread still doesn’t seem right!  

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Pewitt hires Sulphur Springs DC Triston Abron as new AD