⚜️ Boy Scouts to allow Girls

DAWG91

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836 As if their allowing openly gay boys and scout leaders in wasnt bad enough they've now chosen to drive one final stake into the heart into what was an organization i was once proud to be a part of. As an eagle scout i intend on contacting them and expressing my opposition and I will NEVER give them one single penny from this point forward. Absolutely ridiculous.

You can slowly see things changing for the worse. Thats what happens when our leaders are Satanist and have a hand in every apsect of our lives now.

I had to pee really bad during boys athletics today and kids were dropping a deuce in all of the stalls and the coaches bathroom was taken... So I went to pee in the girl's soccer locker room... I felt dirty for doing it... I couldn't imagine doing something like that with no shame.

They might as well just get rid of the morally straight in the Boy Scout Oath, not only for allowing boys that think they're gay, but now girls are allowed ? That's all you need to morally bankrupt them. If I remember right Cub Scouts was ages 7-10, but my church was Cub Scouts 7-12 and Boy Scouts 12-18. One could get a boy scout merit badge while in Cub Scouts once you became a Webelo. So they're going to allow teens with raging hormones to go camping and hiking together. I know adult supervision wasn't constantly present when I was in scouting, so some tents are going to be used. Crud now I have ZZ Top's "Sleeping Bag" in my head.

This is absolutely ridiculous! Girls should stay in girl scouts and boys in boy scouts. It's all about trying to one day make us all ITS instead of male and female. Gender neutral smh.

This past weekend, since the Bears had an open date, I went down to Port Neches to take my grandsons to the PNG game. It was on Saturday night. Saturday morning we took my youngest grandson, who is in the Webelos to a Nature Preserve with his group so that he could do what was needed to get one of his badges. One of the things I have noticed about several of the groups in my grandson's area is that there aren't many fathers involved. Many of the pack and den leaders are mothers and even grandmothers. Maybe this is part of the problem happening in society today. Why can't we see that there is a need for fathers to be involved in their kids lives? Now I know that many kids don't have fathers, for many reasons, but it seems our society is doing everything it can to make that ok, instead of doing what is needed to get and keep fathers involved in their kid's lives. Family dynamics have changed and instead of fighting to fix that, society is fighting for the deterioration of the family. It doesn't surprise me anymore how far people will go to destroy the family.

• Like 2

I'm a scouting father and while I see the fingerprint of modern liberal activism on this decision, I also see the practicality...

As was mentioned earlier: there is a major deficit of men involved. In our troop, the moms easily outnumber the dads 2-to-1. Single moms. Single moms of multiple children. That means there are a lot of little sisters who are already attending/participating in scout activities, they're just not "technically" scouts. My daughter is one of them. This decision does little more than sanction what is already happening in a lot of scouting troops.

Frankly, if men want to reverse the tide in our culture, they're gonna have to stop abandoning their responsibilities. I see too many ladies having to stand in the gaps for men.

• Like 1

I'm a scouting father and while I see the fingerprint of modern liberal activism on this decision, I also see the practicality...

As was mentioned earlier: there is a major deficit of men involved. In our troop, the moms easily outnumber the dads 2-to-1. Single moms. Single moms of multiple children. That means there are a lot of little sisters who are already attending/participating in scout activities, they're just not "technically" scouts. My daughter is one of them. This decision does little more than sanction what is already happening in a lot of scouting troops.

Frankly, if men want to reverse the tide in our culture, they're gonna have to stop abandoning their responsibilities. I see too many ladies having to stand in the gaps for men.

I see uour point, however, The Girl Scouts of America already exists, so why don't the girls join them? Gender Neutrality is BS! You ARE what you are Born to be!

I see uour point, however, The Girl Scouts of America already exists, so why don't the girls join them?

I can't speak for others, but I would say it's because the Girl Scouts isn't really an "outdoorsy" program.

My eldest daughter (age 17) is in Venture Crew (a co-ed offshoot program of the BSA) because she wants to do Scouting-related activities like hiking, camping, and leadership training. My girls aren't interested in selling cookies. :lol:

I can't speak for others, but I would say it's because the Girl Scouts isn't really an "outdoorsy" program.

My eldest daughter (age 17) is in Venture Crew (a co-ed offshoot program of the BSA) because she wants to do Scouting-related activities like hiking, camping, and leadership training. My girls aren't interested in selling cookies. :lol:

This just occurred to me; Do you think JUST MAYBE some if these single moms are dragging their daughters to Boy Scout Meetings hoping to snag a single father, i.e. The Brady Bunch? Lol!

The free market should correct this nonsense. I want to know if theyre going to keep the name Boy Scouts? Surely not. That would be offensive. Maybe BoyGirl Scouts? Thats probably offensive as well. Their name shoild just be a dash symbol as not to offend anyone. Alternatives have already emerged due to their decision on openly gay scout leaders etc. Maybe now we can have a real boy scouts again, as originally intended. In case anyone wondered what Obama meant when he uttered the words "fundamental transformation of america," now you know.

This just occurred to me; Do you think JUST MAYBE some if these single moms are dragging their daughters to Boy Scout Meetings hoping to snag a single father, i.e. The Brady Bunch? Lol!

LOL, I doubt it... most of the guys involved are either taken, or older than dirt in dog years. :lol:

The free market should correct this nonsense. I want to know if theyre going to keep the name Boy Scouts? Surely not. That would be offensive. Maybe BoyGirl Scouts? Thats probably offensive as well. Their name shoild just be a dash symbol as not to offend anyone. Alternatives have already emerged due to their decision on openly gay scout leaders etc. Maybe now we can have a real boy scouts again, as originally intended. In case anyone wondered what Obama meant when he uttered the words "fundamental transformation of america," now you know.

I don't think they're going to re-brand it immediately, but it's my understanding that most other countries have long since abandoned gender language in the title.

A grown man taking a mix of teenage girls and boys out into the woods...what could go wrong?

I'd be more worried about the scouts intermingling. I don't know if this is true, but heard it was. I heard that Camp Pirtle use to sit across from Lake Murvaul and there was a girl scouts or girls camp across the lake. I knew three scouts that snuck off in a canoe to go check them out. If anything happened they didn't kiss and tell so that's why I don't know if it's true. Young men usually brag about their conquests.

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about the scouts intermingling. I don't know if this is true, but heard it was. I heard that Camp Pirtle use to sit across from Lake Murvaul and there was a girl scouts or girls camp across the lake. I knew three scouts that snuck off in a canoe to go check them out. If anything happened they didn't kiss and tell so that's why I don't know if it's true. Young men usually brag about their conquests.

Spent a couple summers at Camp Pirtle. We heard all about the girls camp across the lake. It's a wonder nobody ever made that trip to find out. We sure did spend many a hour trying to figure out how to get there and where it was.

How about boys in girls bathrooms and vice versa. Who cares, right? A couple of boys and girls on a scout camp out with a flaming tranny as chaperone, sounds like a solid program. May need to take a hatchet to that scout oath though, most of it will no longer apply and on top of all else, its probably offensive to some. RIP BSA,it was a good run.

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚜️ Boy Scouts to allow Girls