Tatum HC moving to OC?

randomuser

26 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

LoL little Rusk County in for a great year down in 3a. Never change

Ignorance is bliss, you know absolutely nothing about this situation. Just keep eatin your crayons.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, randomuser said:

Megan Roy saying on Twitter that Barker is stepping down as HC but staying on staff as the OC? That’s kind of odd, what’s the deal Tatum.

Stress and dealing with nagging parents can lead to all sorts of issues. probably wants to take a step back for a little while and focus on family . 

• Thanks 1

Just now, UnclePig said:

My sources are as solid as the the secret service homie!

Lol I do not have any affiliation what so ever with a day care. Wrong green eagle. I work at a well packer company. 

27 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol I do not have any affiliation what so ever with a day care. Wrong green eagle. I work at a well packer company. 

Ohhh my sources confirmed you aren’t daycare but rather a 3rd stringer back in the day there at Tatum who never saw the field and cut your foot off with a pressure washer 

• Stinks 1

28 minutes ago, UnclePig said:

Ohhh my sources confirmed you aren’t daycare but rather a 3rd stringer back in the day there at Tatum who never saw the field and cut your foot off with a pressure washer 

You’re a tough dude hiding behind a screen name. Why not stick to the subject? Must have had to go to beckville to see the field on JV or something. 

Back to things that matter, I hope Coach Barker is well, and Tatum gets a good quality guy.