Tatum HC moving to OC?

randomuser

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Probably won’t even need a coach to beat y’all. lol

Seriously though, I hope y’all get it worked out soon. Good luck to you guys. 

Nice....lol...

I hope yall get the same. BeastTx hasn't had this much madness in a minute. Many Top programs are under a microscope here lately. 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

It may shakeout to be a hell of a game. I'm just glad I don't have to see those ugly green uniforms lol

Man, our solid green head to toe is pretty sweet. I would imagine we'll sport green helmet, white jersey, green pants. You'll get plenty of green either way lol

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m starting to hear some rumblings as some of the Smoakers would say...lol

With the talent you have, Tatum will be just fine. They could make me the HC and I could win with what the Eagles have. 😉😁

9 hours ago, Lion70 said:

They should go darker green imo its a better look but the T on the helmet looks good. I personally would offer to buy jerseys if they put Little Rusk County on them. I am thinking of getting shirts made and attending some games in 3a.

School colors are Kelly green.....dont expect us to go any darker lol. One year back in the day we changed our colors to orange and white and then changed it back to kelly green and white the next year. I would love to see us do a throw back orange and white uni for homecoming or something. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

School colors are Kelly green.....dont expect us to go any darker lol. One year back in the day we changed our colors to orange and white and then changed it back to kelly green and white the next year. I would love to see us do a throw back orange and white uni for homecoming or something. 

Orange?

Why and when?

1 minute ago, 903slappy said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Tatum is going to have a tough time hiring quality assts. Get your popcorn ready, having a bunch of talent is cool and all, but somebody has to direct it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it ain't gonna be as hard as some people think. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it ain't gonna be as hard as some people think. 

Wanna bet? Friend of a friend says these asst jobs coming open USUALLY have over 100 apps each. Says that number will be cut in half and cut in half again when they turn them away for not being qualified.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 903slappy said:

Wanna bet? Friend of a friend says these asst jobs coming open USUALLY have over 100 apps each. Says that number will be cut in half and cut in half again when they turn them away for not being qualified.

Well, if they ain't qualified, they aint qualified. They'll fill the staff, it'll all work out.

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Had no idea were those y'all's original color or some super was a die-hard Texas fan?

Kelly green was original, for just one year in the 60s they were changed to orange and white, then changed back the following year. No clue why the change was made for that one year.