Tatum Eagles Football 2018

Eagle8

23 hours ago, t-dub said:

Coach Evans has come on at Beckville to be the Jr. High Boys Coordinator. We got a great coach to help the young ‘uns......AND AN EVEN BETTER MAN 

Coach Evans is a great man and coach

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

How's Tatum see this transition going? Honesty fellas... I've read for a decade how the next class was "the class" to bring back the hardware. Is there a "class" that has the opportunity? 

Next years sophomore and freshmen classes are the 2 best classes we will have seen in over a decade.

3 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Anyone know when they are trying to hire by? Or will they just remove the interim tag and make the dc the permanent head coach?

Ideally, we would like to have someone by August 31st when we head to Center to take on the Roughriders. 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

How's Tatum see this transition going? Honesty fellas... I've read for a decade how the next class was "the class" to bring back the hardware. Is there a "class" that has the opportunity? 

I think you have us confused with JJ. We have said we have a young fella or 2 to keep an eye on, but our current 8th and 9th grade classes are pretty decent. 

37 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I think you have us confused with JJ. We have said we have a young fella or 2 to keep an eye on, but our current 8th and 9th grade classes are pretty decent. 

Naw not confused DB. Yall are the best group of posters on here. Always have enjoyed reading yalls stuff but for awhile now and that means years yall have said "the next group" is the next to take us back to the promise land. Hell I do it lol... my question was serious tho... How will yall handle it with all this talent? Don't want it to go to waste. Trust me.. that ### smh... I hope yall get the right guy. I want fireworks week 2... 

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Naw not confused DB. Yall are the best group of posters on here. Always have enjoyed reading yalls stuff but for awhile now and that means years yall have said "the next group" is the next to take us back to the promise land. Hell I do it lol... my question was serious tho... How will yall handle it with all this talent? Don't want it to go to waste. Trust me.. that ### smh... I hope yall get the right guy. I want fireworks week 2... 

If I remember correctly, we have said “this group will get us there” after a scrimmage or two, talking about Varsity. When talking about sub varsity, we’ve mentioned a couple guys to keep an eye on. But these two classes we are talking about now may really be something to talk about. Btw, a couple of those varsity teams we said should get us there, shoulda gotten us there, at least two of them.