7 on 7, Summer baseball and basketball

darktower

I knew this used to be the rule but have been out of the game for quite a while--Just wondered about it this weekend when I saw 4 or 5 school vans full of kids unload at an event. just wondered if they had relaxed the rules...

There are many that violate this rule...dont see school vehicles being used..thats usually obvious.....usually its kids riding in a coaches personal vehicle....which in all honestly is probably safer than 4 kids riding with another teenage driver

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bock said:

That will stop when there is a serious car wreck and car owner(coach) is sued...

It’s a personal risk.  Not one on the school.  There is no problem with it.

16 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Our coaches parents etc use personal vehicles and carpool 

I'm sure by "coaches," you were refering to your 7 on 7 coaches, not School District employed coaches.

Because if your School District employed coaches are driving kids anywhere it is a violation of UIL rules.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

I'm sure by "coaches," you were refering to your 7 on 7 coaches, not School District employed coaches.

Because if your School District employed coaches are driving kids anywhere it is a violation of UIL rules.

Yes, 7 on 7 coaches

On 5/23/2018 at 1:19 PM, darktower said:

I knew this used to be the rule but have been out of the game for quite a while--Just wondered about it this weekend when I saw 4 or 5 school vans full of kids unload at an event. just wondered if they had relaxed the rules...

its the wild wild west no rules apply...its like parking in a fire zone with 100 other cars...they won't tow us all

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

its the wild wild west no rules apply...its like parking in a fire zone with 100 other cars...they won't tow us all

I like this idea.  Bring back the PED epidemic!!