Pittsburg

On 5/31/2018 at 10:31 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

if I was his parents he would play limited since he already has his offers 

So you would tell the coaches to play him less because he has college offers? You gotta be kidding me

6 hours ago, Vernon said:

So you would tell the coaches to play him less because he has college offers? You gotta be kidding me

Yes I sure would because he isn’t healthy, his hamstring was is in pretty bad shape what if he tore it and required surgery then what. I’m looking at the big picture and this kid future 

3 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yes I sure would because he isn’t healthy, his hamstring was is in pretty bad shape what if he tore it and required surgery then what. I’m looking at the big picture and this kid future 

Tricky situation I suppose. 

Players future vs. coaches current job. 

4 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

If he is hurt he needs to stay out and rehab until he is 100%.  Once he is full strength, he needs to play his Sr year.  He will regret it later in life if he doesn’t, regardless of what he does after high school.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

If he is hurt he needs to stay out and rehab until he is 100%.  Once he is full strength, he needs to play his Sr year.  He will regret it later in life if he doesn’t, regardless of what he does after high school.

That’s my point if he’s not 💯 then why would u suit the kid up and at the 4a level it’s so hard to play 95% of the snaps every game 

35 minutes ago, Acewell said:

He can move in with my family and attend Spring Hill if he wants.  Much closer to better rehab facilities.  2 full time trainers. We will limit his snaps I promise.  Lol

& Spring Hill will help with the bills and hire his mom😬

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 9:37 PM, DawgNation2015 said:

Nah man we got 3-4 kids ready to step into that role.  2 Jr’s and 2 Soph.  We are good if we need to hit the depth chart.

Got a little Morgan and a little Blissett. I think little Schumacher can play QB too. No matter what the Dawgs gonna be above average at the QB position in 2018. 

11 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Got a little Morgan and a little Blissett. I think little Schumacher can play QB too. No matter what the Dawgs gonna be above average at the QB position in 2018. 

Schumacher is going to be a really good LB.  Blissett, Wilson, Morgan, Horton & Leach can all play QB.

8 hours ago, Pittpirate1919 said:

This is a rumor the only player that left was the Rb the qb is still here and also the wr 

The QB is still enrolled in Desoto for the time being but might come back which is a horrible decision had a chance to start at FS or corner there 

56 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

The QB is still enrolled in Desoto for the time being but might come back which is a horrible decision had a chance to start at FS or corner there 

9 hours ago, Pittpirate1919 said:

This is a rumor the only player that left was the Rb the qb is still here and also the wr 

It may depend on who they hire as the OC and how good a recruiter he is.

On 6/5/2018 at 3:10 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Don’t know where your getting the info but the only person going to Desoto is the RB Jordan Turner. The QB is still in Pittsburg also plans on playing DB this year.